Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › How do couples feel about single women
TOPIC: How_do_couples_feel_about_single_women
Created by: Mewzie The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
I have meet an extreme of different couples. There are some females in couples that won't even give me the time of day at house parties or meet & greets because I don't have a male for them. Or the couples (both sides) think that being a single female, it is my "job" to jump into bed with them. I have met a few nice couples but most are only interested in couples.

Columbia MO
Username hidden
(76 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
For us we just see them as people there to have fun. Now given, I'm very particular bi and so the quest for the ever ellusive bi fem is not a factor with us. We have seen couples get into pissing contests over bi fems simply because the demand is so high and the supply is low. I just see them as people really. If she is cool as shit and there to have fun we'll have fun, sexual or not. If she is not then I party with someone else.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: How do couples feel about single women
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.