How can we block couples : Swingers Discussion 62971
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHow can we block couples
TOPIC: How can we block couples
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have any other singles figured out how to block the following type couple from reviewing our profiles?:

1. They frequently post in the "Swinging Single" topic; and 2. Oddly enough, consistently state that they do not play with singles; 3. They rarely, if ever, contribute anything germane to the particular subject; 4. Instead, they snipe at a particular single man or woman, usually referring to some aspect of their profile; and 5. I can't access the "block" button on their profile because they block single males.

Several months ago, I asked Technical Advice about this issue in response to a particularly noxious couple, and the response I received was "Who is it".

I normally try to avoid this type of pettiness, but it bugs me knowing that these types view our profiles. The SLS system simply may not be set up to accomplish this, but I thought I would ask if anyone else has been successful.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
uriah techie can block them for you. I had a situation where i was blocked by a couple. they would unblock when I was offline, send harassive emails, than block again. I had Techie W step in. ultimately that couple harassed another couple and pfttt gone

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Put it in the web browser bar where you would normally type web addresses.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Those not so well mannered will not be as successful thankfully!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I viewed some of the posts that Danny is referring to and I agree that one upgrade that SLS needs to think about is the reverse block, but look around and see where most of the money is coming from, then think about which problem you would assign priority to.

I have much more of a problem with fakes, liars, wannabe's and dreamers, but there is not much anyone can do about them.

As someone who has been on several other sites like this one I can say that SLS is probably the best site on the net. Unfortunately some of the no so well mannered have found it also.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Unfortunately, a few bad couples give all the rest a bad name.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
If you block a profile on this site then you cant view that profile, If you try to then it will come up and tell you that you have blocked that profile and will not allow you to view it.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
"Why should I have to go through all the bullshit to get them blocked when they already blocked us?"

Danny-You and I are probably talking about the same people. I just don't like them ogling my profile, and would prefer to be invisible to them.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
Thanks, Danny, I may just do that.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
A cybernetic lynch mob? You think that would work?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Kane

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Have any other singles figured out how to block the following type couple from reviewing our profiles?:

1. They frequently post in the "Swinging Single" topic; and 2. Oddly enough, consistently state that they do not play with singles; 3. They rarely, if ever, contribute anything germane to the particular subject; 4. Instead, they snipe at a particular single man or woman, usually referring to some aspect of their profile; and 5. I can't access the "block" button on their profile because they block single males.

Several months ago, I asked Technical Advice about this issue in response to a particularly noxious couple, and the response I received was "Who is it".

I normally try to avoid this type of pettiness, but it bugs me knowing that these types view our profiles. The SLS system simply may not be set up to accomplish this, but I thought I would ask if anyone else has been successful.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: How can we block couples