How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship : Swingers Discussion 1198581041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHow can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship
TOPIC: How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 43 of 43 
User Details are only visible to members.
"The single women in the Lifestyle can be categorized into 2 groups: (1) "Professionals" who enjoy playing single and avoiding the drama of the couple swap scene, and (2)those who, like you, are looking for a partner. My personal experience is that the latter tend to be very needy and potentially unstable. Of course, they are out there, and you just need to find them."

Damn it, Uriah! LOL!! I was on a break being a "free" member but now I'm tempted to answer you. It's all your fault LoL! I am in complete agreement with the above statement of yours. Count me in as a "professional". Although I recently added one line to my profile simply stating that I am open to the idea of a relationship, I also defined it very clearly lol.....

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Like I said-

"Of course, they are out there, and you just need to find them."

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3409 posts)
My experience is that there is a big demand for single males who are fit, attractive, sexually skilled, and have the ability to maintain an adequate emotional disattachment. A common term for us is "professional".

However, single males who are looking for a relationship are potentially threats to coupled males, who are not real interested in having their wives playing with a man who is looking for a partner.

The single women in the Lifestyle can be categorized into 2 groups: (1) "Professionals" who enjoy playing single and avoiding the drama of the couple swap scene, and (2)those who, like you, are looking for a partner. My personal experience is that the latter tend to be very needy and potentially unstable. Of course, they are out there, and you just need to find them.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3409 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 43 of 43 
TOPIC: How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship