How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship : Swingers Discussion 1198581031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHow can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship
TOPIC: How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That was meant to be humorous. But you're right, it does work both ways. In my case, I've met more than my share of wack jobs but then, who's to say that I'm a great catch either?

Easton MD

Username hidden
(33 posts)
"There's usually a good reason why single women are single."

This goes both ways lol. And yes, I am single by CHOICE. I love being single. I've already been down the marriage road and once was enough! LOL!! Some of us women are great catches but choose to remain single!! This is not a bad thing as you make it out to be. ; )

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
It's been a few years since my wife died and when I finally got back into this and was looking for essentially the same thing you are, I encountered the same problems you are having. I eventually came to the conclusion that all the good ones (drama free and sane) are taken and have long since abandoned the search. If it happens, great; but I'm no longer actively looking. Not to be cynical, but a word of warning...There's usually a good reason why single women are single.

Easton MD

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Going by the name of the thread. Well, this is NOT a good place to look for a relationship. Most are here because they want NSA sex. I want to fuck you, enjoy the time spent while fucking you, maybe get some breakfast and send you along your merry way. And most of the single ladies here are looking for the same thing. I would suggest vanilla bars in truth, thats where they are looking for Mr. Right. We are looking for Mr. Right now. LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
No worries here, Tony lol.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
It is just my opinion that's all. Don't get your panties in a bunch over it. :)

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(28 posts)
“I also think that single women in the lifestyle get their booty kissed so much that they have no reason to find a partner.”

You have so much to learn lol but I don’t feel like being your teacher today. ; )

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Uriah.. i agree

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(28 posts)
Yes you can find a partner, but in my experience the single women I have met are not the most stable. I have met a couple that are great. I would like to find one the is in the lifestyle that has the same philosophy as me. Which is hard to find. I also think that single women in the lifestyle get their booty kissed so much that they have no reason to find a partner. So that can hurt your prospects. Also keep your options open in the vanilla world. Never know what freaks are out there. You came from that world so why can't someone else.

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(28 posts)
To the OP--I understand completely the idea of only seeking a relationship with a swinger. IF and when I decide that I actually want to be in a relationship (don't hold your breath lol), I will only seek single male playmates. If I were you, I would NOT try to convert a vanilla into the lifestyle just to have a swinging relationship. Way too much drama to encounter and besides, why wouldn't you want a woman who is already in the lifestyle by her own choice?

Through my experiences, you get what you seek by how you word your profile. Switch it up from time to time if you aren't getting what you seek. Be extremely clear in your desires as from your posts, it sounds like you don't even want to swing right now. …?? I certainly wouldn't try the swing clubs to find a potential relationship or this website. I think getting out there and swinging as a single guy will open more doors than you think it will. Don’t be in such a hurry…..swinging as a single can be extremely satisfying too. I've met plenty of single males who have a female playmate back up for foursomes or more…as do I have single males that oblige me lol. If it’s foursome activity you seek, sounds like, why not approach it from that angle?

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
TOPIC: How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship