How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship : Swingers Discussion 1198581021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHow can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship
TOPIC: How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
From being raised with the mentality that a woman "needs" a man and isnt' complete or successful without one"

Say it sister! I love being married, do not get me wrong. But I love the fact that if my daughter gets her education and has her own career she will not HAVE to have a man. I know women who need men. One friend told me that she has had a man since she was 15 and is lost when she is not in a relationship. I feel bad for her. I want my daughter to be like her mother, in a marriage because she wants to be here...not because she is afraid to be alone.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
...."we are here to have fun but not to find husbands...and from what I understand this goes for the single ladies as well as the married ladies."

I second this!!! I most definately don't want a serious relationship. I kid around in my profile that I'd be "open to" a relationship, but I qualify it with the sugar daddy line (LOL!) on the rare chance that a man would be stupid enough to let me just spend his money with me contributing nada...like that would happen lol. I find being single at this stage of my life very refreshing, very fulfilling and not the least bit lonely. From being raised with the mentality that a woman "needs" a man and isnt' complete or successful without one; to being married and subsequently failing at that; to coming into my prime as a strong, fulfilled woman and realizing now that I am, and always was, complete and successful in and of myself. I wouldn't have it any other way right now. I love being single!!

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I seems as though most of the advice on here is correct, you have to go to the swing clubs, $pring fo the outrageous cover charges, or get invited to the parties parties, uh huh! "

I respectfully disagree with your statement. The original poster was asking about how he can find a woman here in swinging who is not looking for NSA sex but a relationship. And he was pretty much advised across the board that swinging is probably a poor choice in finding women who are looking for Mr. Right. Not to say that it doesn't happen mind you, it is just not something that happens often. I do not think anyone advised the OP to go to swing clubs or parties or to spend his money. If you are looking for and NSA fuck this is the place to be...we are here to have fun but not to find husbands...and from what I understand this goes for the single ladies as well as the married ladies.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
And your cockaconda had nothing to do with it? LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
it is her fault.

she was a single girl in the lifestyle, but i met her outside the lifestyle.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
i was a good catholic boy until she corrupted me"

Yeah, blame it on poor Karen Zorro lol. Kiss kiss

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
my two cents.

when you stop looking for it it will find you. just enjoy what you want to do, when the right woman comes along... it'll hit you upside the head like a pick axe and you will have no doubt.

I met my partner on a vanilla site (i was a good catholic boy until she corrupted me). But anyway... good luck.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
sdbeach--Why can't you find happiness in being single? Why the rush to pair up?

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
And yes, I am single by CHOICE. I love being single. I've already been down the marriage road and once was enough! LOL!! Some of us women are great catches but choose to remain single!! This is not a bad thing as you make it out to be. ; )"

Very well said my dear...just like women are "expected" to want children. Well head's up, some ladies enjoy not having children. You go girl!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Not to be cynical, but a word of warning...There's usually a good reason why single women are single."

Hahaha Pussy I was literally going to start my response like you did yours. Genius minds must think alike!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship