How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship : Swingers Discussion 1198581011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHow can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship
TOPIC: How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wish I'd seen this earlier. I've been a swinger all my adult life....the whole 14 years my late husband and I were together. I'm definitely interested in finding another long term partner, and he would have to be a swinger. I don't even bother dating anyone with no lifestyle experience. I have a number of giirlfriends who have met a man in the lifestyle and coupled up. So yes, it does happen. There many not be all that many of us, but we do exist.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Well bella, what you are describing sounds to me more poly than "typical" swinging. Don't get me wrong, there are many couples that would give their right leg to find a steady bi fem buddy....but you sound like you are looking for a poly relationship. Which is cool and of course, I think we all know that not all single people want just NSA.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
As a single woman on the site I disagree with a lot of the posts that we do not want more than NSA sex (yes, I realize that I may be one of the unique few). While it is true that I enjoy the NSA sex, I strongly prefer to connect with people I have met through parties and have ongoing connections vs. meeting strangers for sex. In an ideal world, I would love to find a LTR that has the factor of commitment to it but does not have the ultimate outcome of marriage. While I have a friend that I meet couples with occasionally, we are just friends. I would like to be part of a true couple and experience the lifestyle as part of a committed couple. For the record, I find it interesting the references to the single women being needy and perhaps unstable. I am neither and actually find that of most (not all) of the single men on this site are overly needy. If you need to be needed in a relationship, I am not for you. If you want to be wanted...now we're talking.

Northfield OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Are you asking- Is it too much to ask to find a long term relationship with a woman who is also interested in swinging?

Sometimes people get lucky and find that person. D and I were friends for a few years, and we were both going through divorces, and he had tried swinging with his now ex wife. When we got together, he was not going to continue swinging, and I surprised him by asking why not. We have been in a committed relationship for five years now, and meet people when time permits. Just like finding a relationship, the harder you look to find it, the more elusive it is.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
It's a pity you are on the West Coast, hon - I'm in the same boat, and it's difficult. Moreover, as a Unicorn I keep having couples (who have obviously not read my profile) reaching out, but no single guys.

Yes, some single women are single for a reason - mine is that I won't settle, just to be in a relationship.

It's funny - when I hit the clubs, I could be covered in broken glass and set ablaze, and I'd still have to beat off (uh huh huh) the single guys with a stick. Dating, however, is a different animal entirely.

I'm tired of men who think that a relationship implies some sort of ownership. So many folks have made it work, and their relationships seem healthy and good. Communication + Respect + Love -> good times

So if there is anyone in the Harrisburg PA area who is looking for a safe, sane, funny and amusing woman... pass it along!

York PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Jay and I never worry about anyone stealing us away...because a couple hours with our 3 kids and they would be gone anyways LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
why is it that single guys think men in a couple think you're going to steal our wives?

Does it dawn on any of you that maybe the wife and husband are looking for something to share?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
First thing you should do, change that tag line. Swingers do not like negativity of any kind.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
As I think someone said earlier, dont go looking for it. When the time is right, it will find you.

In the mean time, I would go out, have fun with other couples and develop friendships. As you develop friendships, if they are a couple, they will know you better and as a person. They will also help look out for your best interests and they usually know single women to introduce you too. (We have introduced a few of our single friends with others we know compatible lifestyle wise)

Then you can become friends with said girl and take it from there.

But why rush it? Enjoy life for what it has to offer you and appreciate what is around you. The more you to try to force things your way, the more chance you will be unhappy with the outcome.

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
I totally agree! There is nothing better than a fuck buddy who is fun, understands NSA sex and is just a blast to be around!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship