How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship : Swingers Discussion 119858101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHow can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship
TOPIC: How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship
Created by: sdbeach73 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nope, sorry..I won't "toss" swinging even if I decide to relationship up. The only way I'll ever relationship up is if the man is already a swinger or wants to get into the lifestyle and stick with it. I have absolutely NO interest in ever going back to the vanilla side of life, much less interest in being in a relationship. Swinging is a lifestyle choice that I like and intend to stick with. Also, I don't subscribe to the theory that being single is indicative of lonely whatsoever. I love my life and all that it consists of. I love being single!

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"..i can't even go vanilla now..."

I concur. I will never go back to the vanilla lifestyle lol. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I love the LS and yes i would say most singles in the LS would love to find someone who is already in it....i can't even go vanilla now...The trend with me and single males are a "ticket into a swinger party".....they would have much more success if they were actually interested in me as a person instead of how many parties i can get them into, hey i can get in with out a problem and not shy about going on my own.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
As a single woman I think about this a lot. I would like to find a long term partner ..but who am I ever going to meet who can handle that I like to have sex with multiple men... who is going to be able to handle the amount of partners I've had, and intend to have. :) So, I feel like my best chance at a relationship is if I meet someone in the lifestyle... but I also have to be careful and not try to turn this into a dating site... because it's not, and I'll get hurt... so hell... I think it's a great question... and I am more confused after trying to answer it than I was before!

Arlington VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
as a single woman swinger, i choose couples and men from the couples so i don't get attached. more fun, half the guilt..lol. and you know every situation is different. what if you find a girl and you don't want to share her. i have run into that problem. find a vanilla girl who is open with her sexuality.

Soperton GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Pay her.

Join a Sugar Daddy dating site and your problem is solved.

Seriously, if you meet a vanilla woman, it will take somewhere between three months and three years to build up enough of a relationship foundation for you to enter the lifestyle together with a minimum of drama.

Don't worry - there will still be some drama.

Pensacola Beach FL
Username hidden
(63 posts)
More... Toro, the thing with you as with many other single guys is that you don't understand that you won't find a single woman swinger at a club or here... the odds are against you.

What you do Toro, is to find women at bars, parties, singles' events, etc., etc. and then, only then, feel your way and see if she is hot enough to enjoy the lifestyle and gently introduce her to it or... you may be surprised she may have experienced it already with some other guy or by herself...

My point is get out there to meet a sexy hot woman, not necessarily a swinger, and build up from there... Capisce?

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Some practical advice for that proverbial 'single guy.'

Yeah, it's probably difficult to find a single swinger woman who wants to settle down with you as a regular swinger partner...

But for you 'single guy' it's a numbers game... Go to bars, parties, everywhere women (single and married) can be found and be a fun guy... don't be anxious to meet and keep someone... That's self defeating... Be casual, be easy, relaxed and keep at it, meeting women until one day you and 'her' will click and start dating and develop a steadier relationship... That's how it's done...

I'm married and a couple but it happens that for my job I've been away on the West Coast since April and playing here as a single woman... I've in these past few months had tons of hot fun, met many, many very hot and sexy guys (single and married) and develop several relationships with guys (boyfriends) who I play with regularly and with whom I have an intimate romantic relationship.

But, frankly, I'm not about to settle with anyone to the exclusion of others. I'm still married and a couple back East and while here I just want some good and hot fun. One of the guys I regularly play with is very close to me now and we have a true lovers relationship. The sex is just fantastic, he's my dream guy and it's just great in and out of bed... we have a very close and intimate relationship and yes, we both love each other dearly. I spend with him, going to parties, clubs, etc., as well as one on one at his place about 50% of my play time. We've traveled together, taken vacations together and he wants me to move in with him... And hey, sometimes I feel just like doing that and staying with him forever in love... It's a beautiful dream which grows stronger each day... He's single, I'm married. Will we leave each other at some point in time? He refused to do it, so it's up to me to have the strength to leave him. Maybe I'll be able to do it, maybe not. When the time comes we'll see what happens then... No need to worry about it now...

But inspite of all of that I feel that I want to have others in my life and know that this may end sometime if and when I go back East...

So there you have it...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
I am a single woman who'd love to have a real relationship with a fantastic sex life. I'd like to know how to achieve this as well. In my emails with single men here I like to discuss this with them and see where they are. This way I can get my head on the right page and not cause problems for myself or someone else.

Forked River NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I am in the same boat I too would like to find a partner that is in the lifestyle for a long term relationship.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: How can a single guy who's into the lifestyle meet a single woman who's into the lifestyle for a relationship