How bout' the couples that have profiles since 2004 and have no certs : Swingers Discussion 74031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHow bout' the couples that have profiles since 2004 and have no certs
TOPIC: How bout' the couples that have profiles since 2004 and have no certs
Created by: dapipe34
Original Starting post for this thread:
All I seem to hear about are the single males are cheaters and have something to hide b/c they don't post public pics on the site...I have a better question. Why are there couples profiles on here since 2003 & 2004 that do not have certifications? I never seem to hear that question brought up.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A profile with zero pics (public or private) has zero chance with us. People with only private pics need to open them - if the pics are closed, we won't write. (I our opinion, no pics is the biggest red flag there is!) One of the first things we did when we came to SLS was to search all the profiles in our area, and open our private pics to all the profiles that looked interesting to us. At this point, our pics are open to a LOT of profiles we have not yet contacted. (We figured if they ever look at our profile and find our private pics open to them, they might like it.) Certs are something different. We will contact people without certs - but unless the narrative & pics are truly awesome, they will most likely go on our "B" list. Truth is, we are much more likely to contact the sex buddies we already have... If we are in the mood to contact people we don't know, there are lots of well written profiles with great pics and certs we are more likely to spend our time pursuing. On the other hand, if someone we don't know takes the time to contact us, they have a very strong "in" with us. If we are attracted to their pics and like the way they communicate, linking up is pretty much a sure thing. All of the single men we play with have contacted us first.

Pismo Beach CA

Username hidden
(305 posts)
This would be our loss if there weren't hundreds, I mean hundreds that we dodn't lhave to weed through knowing there are fakes and liers. Good luck with your guesses because they are only guesses.

Olive Branch MS

Username hidden
(31 posts)
sheesh.

sticks and stones.

LOL

PJ

Tulsa OK

Username hidden
(344 posts)
Hmmmm....Courtesannectar....hard core....maybe that's why I like you so much as a swing friend.

Uriah

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(3229 posts)
The original post ask what about couple with pics from 2004? I have to say there is a large number of people that profess that the pictures are present to only meet knowing it has to be at least 10 years old. why lie? You may be fooling yourself but honesty will get you everywhere. I don't mind the real deal infact I demand it from those I meet. Pretending to be 45 pounds lighter and 10 to 15 years younger in appearance will come out very quickly. With me that will be the last visit because I don't see liars.

THAT IS WHY CERTIFICATION IS REAL. IF YOU ARE NOT CERTIFIED MY FIRST ASSUMPTIONS IS YOU ARE NO GOOD AS A SWINGER OR YOU ARE A liar. Maybe I'm hard core but who has time to shuffle through the lies. Oh and saying your 38 when you are 44, do you really think that is going to go over. And 41 when 54,,, come on..

Olive Branch MS

Username hidden
(31 posts)
Not accepting certs hasn't harmed me much.

I suppose there are those out there I won't hear from since they will only meet people who are certified. How will I know? So far, the people I've met claim they don't really pay that much attention to them. (figures that would be the ones I meet though, doesn't it? lol)

I've met no cert couples and certified couples. Some certified I should have been warned about, and some not certified were the best!

I couldn't tell any advantage. I do find it interesting to go thru the line of.. this person certified this one.. which leads you to that one.. which in turn leads you to this couple who has been w/ this guy... *head spins*

that's kinda weird.

PJ

Tulsa OK

Username hidden
(344 posts)
The one single fellow we play with had mentioned he was having a tough time with no certs. He got more than the basic "yeah he's real" from me as he does describe himself truthfully in his profile. I don't know if that's increased his priority on anyone's list but hey, every little bit helps now and then.

I've only given two certs.. Like this one guy's, the other is well named and worthy of it after nearly 9 years of knowing him

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(181 posts)
BTW...I appreciate all the different takes that were posted....Those are perspectives that I didn't consider I guess.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I guess my frustration with this is that many couples have told me that they won't give me the time of day b/c of the fact that I don't have ONE certification. They think that I'm a fake and will stand them up like they have been in the past. The ironic part about that is I've been stood up several times by couples who complain about the very same thing.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Well D, we've spoke, and I'd like to think by our conversation and pictures, that you would believe us to be genuine, Despite our choice to not take part in the certification game. For us, it's really simple, we want to be considered by others, based only on who we are, and what we offer, rather than by what others have to say about us in certifications, or how active or inactive in the lifestyle, that others presume us to be based on the number of certifications we have. We choose to play for one reason, a little fun without any drama, and not offering or accepting any "feedback" further helps to keep our playtime drama free. The truth is, that we personally very rarely read others certifications, and Connie is generally turned off a little by a huge long list of certs. on a profile.

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: How bout' the couples that have profiles since 2004 and have no certs