Hot and bothered or Warm and still bothered! : Swingers Discussion 113776
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHot and bothered or Warm and still bothered!
TOPIC: Hot and bothered or Warm and still bothered!
Created by: pussy977
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hahahaha you go girl! I'm that way. I know more men with a name that starts with K than you can imagine. LOL you can tell the popular names from the 60s and 70s lol. Michelle. Damn the Beatles and that song lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Seems odd that the sex is hotter the less we know, but damn it, it's true!! lol When any emotional attachment whatsoever enters the picture in swinging...it's time to move on and find another playmate to replace the "new found friend". And wouldn't you know it LOL...but today a hottie with the same first name as the "new found friend" caught my attention. ; ) I'll take it as a sign from the swing gods LOL!!

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Heehee y'all. I agree with that. Pussy I also agree with you in keeping your personal life out of the hotties...I F'd up my favorite that way. We have sexual chemistry, OMG. But THEN. We became friends. Now we are really close friends, very close. We talk about the kids and Jay and work and his career and his Mom (his Daddy died unexpectedly last winter), how she is....and sexually nada. Sigh. LOL. So I did gain a great friend whom I hold dear but damnit I sure wanted some of his hide! When you become good friends the dynamics change. I think that is normal though...Jay and I did that. We started out fuck buddies at Fort Polk and then it progressed to a mature love.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
pixieNdixie---ROFLMAO!!! That's exactly right!! And that's why it turns me off..... ; ) Been there, done that...don't want to do that anymore!

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"Have you ever had a long term playmate that after a few years down the line, every so often a hookup with them can be totally unsatisfying? It leaves you wondering why the hell was it like that this time? Sometimes it even pisses you off (but you never let that show nor do you tell them). And yet, you go back for more but never know when to expect the unsatisfying hook ups to creep in. Your expectation is that it is very satisfying the majority of the time and they usually leave you happily exhausted with a permanent smile on your face....but those unsatisfying times really make me ponder why it was that way that time."

Sounds a lot like being married to me ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
Damn, I wish this cheep-ass forum software would let me edit my mis-spelled posts! :)-

Lost and Pussy, I like how you each see a different side of the phases of attraction and desire. I like both, and it isn't everybody with whom I want to reach that phase in which we know each other sexually well enough to really groove together. I actually have yet to find a satisfying long-term playmate in the lifestyle...the few I've seen for a long time I've met through other channels, including 'vanilla' (I'm starting to hate that term) dating sites.

Lawrenceville GA

Username hidden
(121 posts)
I hear what you are sayin' Shell lol. I only have two single male playmates with whom I've kept it long term (two years). I kept it long term because of the hot chemistry. With one, it's scorching hot every time!! Unbelievable, but true. We have kept our distance on any personal life details whatsoever. With the other long term male, we have gotten to know quite a few personal details about each other. On occasion, hook ups can be unsatisfying....but there are more satisfying times than non satisfying times. I really admire him as a person. He is very successful and younger than I. I'm really starting to think that I know too much about him to have scorching hot times with him anymore lol. I'm taking Uriah's advice though and I'm going to stop the one on ones until we've had some group settings together. We've talked about it anyhow and we're both interested in doing a group setting together. Maybe that is exactly what we need lol.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Honestly we have yet to have playmates beyond the initial "hot" phase so I'm only giving the opinion of what I think I would like. After the initial lust phase I think you would get more comfortable with someone and I think it would be pleasing to be with a man who knows my body and what I like...kind of past the initial "fumbling" stage so to speak. However. I'm here for the lust. Won't lie lol. If I don't get that excited spark up my spine I'm probably not going to want to F you because thats what I'm here for, the butterflies in the belly. Knowing myself like I do...I'd probably get bored once that lustful initial part is done.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
I know that feeling. I have a playmate I've been seeing for four years and sometimes it's less exciting...but then other times it's mind-blowing. I suppose an infinite number of variables could be in play here, but I don't spend any time or effort worrying about it and I think I should not sorry unless the unsatisfying times become the usual pattern- but so far so good! :D

I guess it's good to remember that no version fo human relations is ever perfect.

Lawrenceville GA

Username hidden
(121 posts)
Pussy-

When your relationship with a 1-on-1 friend becomes boring, (i) stop the 1-on-1s and only play with him in a group setting, and/or (ii) bring another man with you when you play. This way, you are still playing with him, but have other cock to play with as well. The participation in the same room with other men may also encourage him to kick up his performance a notch.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Hot and bothered or Warm and still bothered!