Hot Dates : Swingers Discussion 205563
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHot Dates
TOPIC: Hot Dates
Created by: sharp_guy
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was wondering. Do you think using Hot Dates would be a good way to snag a FWB?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Never check the hot dates. I figure if they were so hot they would have a date. J/J! (just joking) seriously though, I never check it.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2190 posts)
Well, to be fair, I posted it to Hot Dates about a week ago. I'm just now mentioning it in the forums, though.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
That's not a lot of advanced notice, so there's no guarantee the response you'll get. Good luck.

La Porte TX
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I'm going to try it again for tomorrow night and Friday night. The wife is going out of town for a professional conference, and the in-laws are taking the girls for a few nights.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I use them when I'm throwing a party and have had success. Every now and then I'll respond to one.

La Porte TX
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"These hot dates really suck. I've tried it twice now, once a 4-day span, and just recently 3 days."

I have to echo what Tim posted. I've had decent success from hot dates. I dont use them much, but when I do, its worthwhile. I use it primarily for events im attending, for example a takeover cruise, or hedo.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
Hot dates don't guarantee anything. Putting something up for every night makes you look desperate. Putting something up midweek may not draw much attention because most people have to work. Putting something up at the last minute may not give people time to make plans. Not saying that's why yours didn't work, but those are some reasons why Hot Dates fail to attract attention.

Plus, the wording of the ad and the picture you post go a long way toward attracting attention. And some cities have more active swinging communities than others.

But they can work. I have used them before and had success with them.

La Porte TX
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
These hot dates really suck. I've tried it twice now, once a 4-day span, and just recently 3 days.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Hot date? b****it.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
Ha, ha. I'm posting, not talking. Anyone willing to be a member of this site are welcome to respond.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Hot Dates