Hard Being Single Male Here : Swingers Discussion 1527921011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHard Being Single Male Here
TOPIC: Hard Being Single Male Here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have had more problems with the male half of couples than I have even had with single males.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
Single women who would like to be part of a couple might do better looking elsewhere. It's like people who say, oh, we're just kicking it but deep inside they want a relationship....be honest and say that instead of falsely representing yourself. And, I can understand the foregoing. For me, when I hook up sls...it's just sex. I don't form the intimacy because I am under the impression that we're NSA here and it's usually hit it and quit it -- with some exceptions. That's not to say that there are those who do, I guess, form longterm relationships but that doesn't make you a couple or am I wrong. I had someone accuse me of "leaving them." Give me a break, we barely knew each other. I have a very special sls friend, single male, creme de la creme and we'll be traveling together soon. I wish I had his permission to really out him to give some people a lesson in protocol. Anyway, this is getting boring....can't we all just get along (lol)!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
lol...and on it goes.

You do realize that some, not all single females would like to be part of a couple? Does that make them in need of a life too?

Look, I am not defending the jerks but it gets tedious when every SM gets painted with the same brush. It's a bit like being a politician, everyone can take shots at them because they are easy targets. Try being original and praising the good ones, you might like how YOU feel afterward.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Single males, not all, but a good number make it hard for themselves here and probably anywhere else they go in life. How dare someone suggest that they want to hook up with a single female to get into couple events. First of all, single women don't need anyone to get into events. We're invited to do and attend more things than we could ever do in a lifetime. I absolutely refuse to "pretend" to be part of a couple to get into any place or to make someone's false life a reality.....get a life!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
9 out of 10 times the people that contact me or reply to me have been great. I choose to focus on the cool people and ignore the other 10%. I only mention this because it seems everytime someone gets a stupid email from a SM, it becomes yet another opportunity to take some cheap shots. I get it, there are idiots out there. Of course, we can't control the idiots but we can choose what happens next. Focus on the idiots and be miserable or focus on the ones that trip your trigger and have fun. I choose fun!

:-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I can only imagine, Nic. I have a single female profile too and it is amazing how different couples approach single females and couples. Not that we don't get some bad emails, on our couple profile but I get way more on my single female profile.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
Ladies, you do realize we guys get stupid emails from women and couples too. I just choose not to paint them all with the same broad brush.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Reason Number 10 for being so hard on single men. You write form letters to single females . Sorry we like the person touch when you contact us . Not some letter my girlfriend got 10 minutes before I did . All consideration given to those that apply a person touch and have at least READ my profile to see what I was into and all about.

Got a good one the other day from some joke named IAN staying at the Dolce in King of Prussia Tues and Weds. If you want to meet him or just read the letter contact me

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
You just proved the reason why people don't include single men in all activities and groups. ...Here's your sign.

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
* rolls eyes ... you should know better than that to ask me...

If you have a place ,email him. It cant hurt to offer. He might appreciate it.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Hard Being Single Male Here