Hard Being Single Male Here : Swingers Discussion 152792101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleHard Being Single Male Here
TOPIC: Hard Being Single Male Here
Created by: tomgil The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't lump anyone into a category I have had some really good encounters with single males, not always through this site.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I've been on this site for a little over 2 years and I can say that I've had a little success in meeting people on here. I must admit as a single it is harder to meet people because of various reasons, whether it's other guys on here that give ALL single guys a bad name or people's personal preferences on here.

As a single guy on here I hate being lumped in with all the weirdo's, pseudo single guys on here, or guys with no social or conversational skills.

Some points of advice I would give single guys on here based off what I've done:

• Have a well detailed profile with some decent updated pictures of yourself.

• I only send messages to people who have interest in guys in general. If someones profile says, "NO SINGLE MEN", or "SINGLE MEN WILL BE SHOT IF YOU LOOK AT OUR PROFILE", then I don't bother. Even though on some occasions I've been contacted by people with that in their profile.

• Don't be too pushy or overly aggressive. No one likes a prick.

• Having patience is a KEY factor to meeting people on here. As much as you would want to meet up with the hot couple or single female not that far from you, it may not happen for several weeks or months after corresponding with someone. People have lives and may be busy with other things or they might want to feel you out. I've chatted with some people for months before meeting them and on a rare occasion a few days.

• Going to parties or meet and greets in your area also helps in meeting people on the site. I've done that and talked to other single guys about what works for them. It's always good to learn from other single guys in the lifestyle.

• Be real. It's easier being who you are than what you're not.

Far Rockaway NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Fuck fine....he's really straight! Welcome to the Forums.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
TJ all I know is you are fine as hell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I am certainly not opposed to expressing an opinion. God knows I've shared a few of mine on here. lol All I am saying is there are rules in place to protect EVERYONE.

If someone felt that you were rude to them, what would stop them from posting YOUR name, phone number or address or claim that YOU are a liar or a fake? Do you see how easy it would be to abuse?

I've said it all before, there are good, bad and ugly in every gender, race and sexual preference. I choose to seek out and enjoy the "good".

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I'm not single. I am part of a 3 some. As far as i know no one on this site came into this world coupled up with their current partner. Most of us have a horror story or two to tell. It's a shame given the opportunity that more people don't speak up and express their frustrations when they meet people email people interact with people on this site or in the real world. People are too complacent and just go along with the program. Yeah I wish i could see the world through rose colored glass but that goes against the grain. So not to offend anyone further I have deleted my posts.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
mvpp...you and vrb must have had some horrible experiences with single males to be so bitter and hateful here. I hope your luck improves before one of you blows a gasket.

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Outing someone one on fb? That seems like what it is.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Reason number 122

YOU ARE A LYING MOTHERFUCKER.

For some reason you think because I am 1) older 2) single 3) not white(yeah I'm going there) That makes me needy and easy. WRONG !!!

I demand just as much if not more than what you are use to treating badly.I'm not stupid. Nor am I needy.If you are not interested in playing but LOVE bull shitting with me at parties or on line just say so and I will gladly move one. I never stay where I'm not wanted. I am not something you do because you never tried it or because I don't look like what you're are use to doing.

Please don't tell me how busy you are kids and work and can't get together but you're not too busy to get your dick wet two weekends in a row with someone else. Your slip is showing.Please also remember as long as EverReady is in business I will never be alone . I'll post the pictures next time so you can see what you're missing. .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Bottom line, there are good bad and ugly in every gender and demographic so whatever works for each of us is all that really matters. Those who choose to bash any one subset (not referring to anyone posting here) are probably just bitter about a certain experience. IMHO

As to this comment: "That's not to say that there are those who do, I guess, form longterm relationships but that doesn't make you a couple or am I wrong."

If the two people involved decide to call themselves a couple, then they are a couple. Whether they met on sls or in church, it's their decision to define their relationship however they see fit.

Oh and so far, I think we are all "getting along" just great. A good conversation without personal attack is kinda refreshing here, don't you think? lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Hard Being Single Male Here