Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single HOW TO GET STARTED
TOPIC: HOW TO GET STARTED
Created by: woodmanandrosepedal The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lovesex-

I just tried to send you an invitation to the Mid-South Gang Bang Club.

Guess what, I can't, because you have me blocked.

Go to my posts, read them carefully, take copious notes, implement them, and you will do well.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Well that's an option, but I think it may not be fair to say there's one way for single guys to approach this lifestyle just because it has worked for you.

For example, we know plenty of couples that just go to parties, have fun with whoever's there (met or unmet) and that's ALL. No 2-on-2 evenings at home or friendships or anything but the sex itself, and that works really well for them. No friendship, no chance for drama, just sex.

We're the type of couple that prefers to hold out for people we can be friends with in or out of the bedroom. It can be frustrating at times since it takes so much work to coordinate schedules for dinner/drink dates, pre-screen, etc. But it's great when it works, and we could never go for the "sex only" fun because for us it just wouldn't be a fit...

I'd think as a single guy you'd want to pick a scenario that fits your personality FIRST, and worry about a winning strategy to land that scenario SECOND, granted with some scenarios being harder to arrange than others.

The original poster, for example, says he's "bi curious" in his profile. If you just tell him to do what's most effective, he'd probably want to change that to "straight" since "bi curious" sends a ton of couples running the other way. But that defeats the purpose of him finding what he'd really LIKE to find, even if it might take a little longer...

Username hidden
(255 posts)
Catnipfun-

Very good question. My experience is that those men who enjoy group sex, whether it be in the form of orgies at house/hotel parties or gang bangs, are in big demand and never have a problem finding swing friends. We don't contact others-they contact us. When we get together with friends, it is for the purpose of sex, not for flirting or socialization.

Other men obviously are not comfortable in the group sex scene. This is the type that may only be interested in a 3-way with a couple or a one-on-one with a woman. I am always looking for functional single males to help me. There are at least 10 profiles of nice looking men in my area that I have contacted to help me fuck my lady friends. They either ignore my message, or, if they show up, can't perform because they are "better one-on-one". What gives?

My recommendation to the original poster is that he adopt the attitude that his function in the Lifestyle is for sex only. It pays off for me! Those men who are looking for that special steady couple for "friendship and maybe more" have difficulty because they are injecting an emotional component into a swing relationship that need not be there. Learn how to fuck in a group and in front of a camera and you will have more fun and swing friends.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Very interesting, Uriah. It's probably true that that works - we don't doubt one lick of what you're saying from the perspective of getting going quickly.

Out of curiosity, though, do you find there's any difference depending on the kind of experience/couple you (or the couple) might be looking for?

I would imagine there are some single guys that would just want to meet couples for 3-somes but would prefer to avoid the gang-bang thing. Similarly, as a couple we'd actually steer away from guys who seem to be into that - the handful of single guys/women we've played with at any level were all people we met at a meet-n-greet and came across as "nice guys" and even a bit new/innocent rather than "pros". I'm sure we're in the minority in terms of our tastes, but I'm sure we're not alone...

Username hidden
(255 posts)
1. Never send messages to women or couples-let them come to you. 2. Join your local gang bang club so people can see how you perform. 3. Have a full portfolio of pics of you having sex with others so new friends will know you are for real. 4. Look at my posts, take notes, implement the concepts discussed therein, and you will do well.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: HOW TO GET STARTED