Great times as a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 1878131033
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessGreat times as a Single Male
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   33 to 38 of 38 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here is one that I think you will like...and one I would like to repeat. ;-D

Saw a new couple profile about a month ago and while I rarely make first contact, I seemed to be what they were looking for and....she was smoking HOT. So I wrote to them and he replied the next day with a phone number. I called that evening and they invited me to join them at a bar and shoot some pool.

When I got there, she was wearing a short dress and had these gorgeous long legs and was not shy about bending over the table to shoot, much to the delight of the guys at the bar. I introduced myself and started "coaching" her, helping her align her shots and, seeing him nod as I did so, began touching her arm, her legs, sliding her dress up even higher as she bent over.

At one point, I asked him what was "permitted" and he replied, "Just don't get us arrested". He then instructed her to remove her panties (their profile made it clear it was a D/s relationship) and she promptly stripped them off, right there at the table. Now I was able to play with her pussy as she shot and she would flash him (to distract his shot) when it was his turn. Shortly thereafter, the bar was closing and he asked if I wanted to follow them to another bar nearby. HELL YES!

I followed him and about 15 minutes later, we turned into his driveway. He said he didn't think I would mind skipping the other bar (no shit!) so we went in and proceeded to spend the next few hours enjoying her and pleasing her over and over.

This was truly one of those nights I will never forget and so far, one of my favorite experiences as a SM.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We knew there had to be some good experiences.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
I was very fortunate to make the acquaintance of a fantastic couple just recently. They asked me over to their place with a bit of an austere invitation. Wasn't sure what to completely expect, but had a general idea. I won't write a whole story here (am doing that later), but I ended up feeling like the center of attention.

They had a quiet, well appointed home, warm colors, neat and inviting. We started with some wine. The lady had already prepared an excellent dinner and put the steaks on just after I arrived. The meal was delicious, the conversation lively, and things proceeded nicely as we moved to the back of the house for "dessert" (basically he and I helping her unwind and relax before the stressful week ahead). The transitions, intensity, all of their obvious planning were excellent (and quite flattering, actually).

This was one of the best, most relaxing, erotic evenings I have had in a long time.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I have had nothing but success as a single male. One general recommendation to others is to get away from the "cozy little 3some" mentality and focus instead on larger groups. There is an overwhelming demand for men who particiipate well in orgies and gang bangs, and this separates you from the majority of single males.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
Good advice! lol

I realize some of the stories that get posted will probably sound like "Dear Penthouse Forum" but since we are all here to live out fantasies, there is bound to be an element of that. I am hoping that if a few guys post some "success stories", maybe the rest will see that there are real couples out there, looking for us single males. And if they see that even guys like ME can get invited to play, they will know they have a shot and maybe not whine so much!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
This thread is dedicated to the positive aspects of swinging as a single male. Take the whining and complaining elsewhere and share the FUN and ADVENTURE of swinging as a single guy!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   33 to 38 of 38 
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male