Great times as a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 1878131032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessGreat times as a Single Male
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   32 to 41 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have had exactly ZERO bad experiences here. I should have signed up here years ago.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Welcome to the forum OnThisJourney

Enjoy yourself and feel free to post as you get to meet some people. It's been an awesome ride so far, I only wish I had started when I was your age!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I take up my pen at hazard lest even the most innocuous of comments foment controversy. I was amazed by a sudden surge of attractive couples reaching out to me via chat and email this week. It turned out that what I thought was an innocuous comment to Nic on another topic had brought attention to my profile. I belong to several sites. This one is the best simply because the calibre of the membership here is higher for whatever reason. It inspires me to be what I have been and fight to again become a full time man of leisure as I am spending more than 40 hours per week in physical company with wives alone or with couples. As one limited by color, allergies preventing safe-sex, and, per some, mental illness; I have yet managed to find an audience that I am unable by time constraints to fulfill. There are many great posts in the forums offering advice to Single Males. Pay them due heed and be able to fulfill a couple's fantasy and you can't go wrong here. Mon Dieu!

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Welcome to the forum lakecountyguy614

Always good to hear from single guys who are enjoying all this LS has to offer. I do host house parties that are SM friendly, shoot me an email if you would like an invite.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I have met some great couples on this site, and more recently a hot single woman. When I was part of a couple, it was difficult to find a couple that my gf was comfortable with. I have been to clubs as a single and have had a great time, and met some really cool couples. Still looking for my first house party, which may happen next month.

Kirtland OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have had several awesome experiences with couples from this site, SLS rocks for the single male. at least from my perspective. Getting ready to meet another fun couple 2 nite.

Logan OH
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Nice Kurt!

On Saturday I hosted a party with 2 couples and 3 extra single males and got a call yesterday from one of the couples who wants to make this a regular event and suggested he would like to send his wife here alone if I can get SIX guys for her then set up a skype call so he can watch when he is out of town.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
An unbelievable weekend stay as the house guest of an absolutely fantastic couple. A short notice invitation, out of the blue, but months in the making. Absolutely easy going, fun, and totally hot. Dress up was fun.

Happy Halloween!

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(346 posts)
My local club is not single-male friendly. I can understand why, esp. given the stories I've heard from other couples and single ladies about boorish, pushy, and rude encounters that they have had. But, it is still a pain in the neck for me.

So, I found a club that I could at least drive to and from the other night that was single male friendly and went to one of their Halloween parties. It was absolutely great. With never having been there, my only goals were to: acquaint myself with the facility and staff; renew some old acquaintances; make some new ones; and no alcohol.

The night totally rocked. Super friendly and helpful staff. A sexy, friendly, approachable crowd. And, a spacious, well appointed facility.

Wearing a kilt didn't hurt either, LOL.

Happy Halloween.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(346 posts)
Nothing ventured Nothing gained

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   32 to 41 of 49   End
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male