Great times as a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 1878131011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessGreat times as a Single Male
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well yeah, there's that.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
I have done ok ,as a single, but i must say this, Where you live, how you dress, your looks and age has lot to do with ,wether you suseced in the life style. or have issues with couples and other singles.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
I have been a single male for 10 years, and part of a couple for 1 year.

By far, I have been much more active as a single male, fucking on the average 3-5 different women a week. I don't contact women or couples; they contact me. Good looking, fit, personable men who understand social dynamics are in big demand.

On the other hand, the drama started when my partner and I started playing as a couple. You name it---coupled men who refuse to wear condoms, catty women who are jealous of my lady, inferior men who are intimidated by me and try to meet with her separately, drunks, "couples only" parties attended by fat impotent men, psychotic Free Members here on SLS who are obsessed with and stalk us, etc. The positive aspects of playing as a single male conflict with the negative aspects of playing as a couple like night and day.

Fortunately, my partner and I have more fun just playing by ourselves than either one of us have ever had in the Lifestyle. This makes us very, very selective as to who else we are willing to play with, and we like it.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
I have been on SLS for 7 years. I started out (by recommendation of a couple) in '04 after attending a hotel party. Within my first 3 weeks, I had met a couple and a single female. The good times just kept rolling. Then I started listening to everyone else. When parties and meet N greets were couples only, I would let people pair me up with a single female, which was cool. Well I kept listening to folks, saying I should be a couple, so I did. It was 2 years I regret. Nothing against her, but it wasn't who I felt I wanted, but went along with because of the notion of you get more responses and have more fun as a couple. Well I took some time off, and now back again as a single and enjoy it! I have reconnected with some old friends, and made some new ones as well. I have a wealth of experience to build on and share with others.

Pennsauken NJ

Username hidden
(144 posts)
I appreciate the kind words. I had been hoping to get back to Austin for a visit, and I recall San Marcos being nearby.

Fort Washington MD

Username hidden
(40 posts)
nmanno...how can you not have fun here? I cannot see your face...but from your profile it is apparent that you take pride in yourself, you dress well, you have a great body...and you have very good mastery of the english language. Women like myself, we find a man like that to be quite erotic and sexual. And that is the kind of man that I want to fuck.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
See that Nic, we told you back in the beginning there had to be some good experiences.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
Great idea for a topic.

Many great experiences, but things did start slow. Fortunately, I met up with an unbelievable woman and her very supportive husband. We actually met on another site, but she followed me over here. Starting from scratch here was a little difficult, but her certification definitely helped. She was also nice enough to mention me to the good couples she met on her own. In the last several months, I've put together a great little group of single/married ladies and couples that I see every so often (separately, LOL). We have great chemistry, similar interests, and find each other fun to be with in and out of the bedroom. Starting off can be frustrating, but put some effort into your profile, set up casual meetings, chat with people, and eventually you'll punch that little hole in the dam. Once you've done that, just continue to be a positive SLS member and you'll be surprised that some of the ladies and couples you would have had to contact in the past are now contacting you. The old saying that the best advertising is word-of-mouth holds true here as well.

Fort Washington MD

Username hidden
(40 posts)
I have had exactly ZERO bad experiences here. I should have signed up here years ago.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
Welcome to the forum OnThisJourney

Enjoy yourself and feel free to post as you get to meet some people. It's been an awesome ride so far, I only wish I had started when I was your age!

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male