Great times as a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 187813101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessGreat times as a Single Male
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male
Created by: NicAtNight
Original Starting post for this thread:
This thread is dedicated to the positive aspects of swinging as a single male. Take the whining and complaining elsewhere and share the FUN and ADVENTURE of swinging as a single guy!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ms. Fun_Italian: Posterwoman for why MFMs rock.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
FI - that was an awesome post. Thanks for the insight! Maybe I should have been more active on here when I lived in Baltimore... haha

Germantown TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Once we are in the room, and all parties get more comfortable, I generally prefer the men take charge and direct me on how they want to play. Our only rules in this situation are that we keep it same room the whole time and my husband fully participates. But that said we do have some pattern s as to how we like to get started.  This is usually the only part of the evening where my husband watches for a bit. While I face my husband,  we like to have the other guy stand behind me, run his hands up and down my body, run his hands through my long, thick, soft hair, move it to the side and kiss my neck while undoing my bra and slipping down my panties. All the while I am staring at my husband with a devilish smile, knowing how much he is enjoying seeing his wife transfer from the everyday women he knows, to a sex-goddess.  I love to then take a little control, push the gentleman down on the bed, and run my body over his while we kiss.  I love to tease him by placing his hard cock between my breast.  But for both of us, one of the highlights is always when I first place him in my mouth.  I love to maintain eye contact with my husband the entire time I am beginning to suck the other man, moving my head back and forth at a slow, teasing pace, while watching my husband begin to stroke himself.  At this point, we let the night go with the flow. I love the feeling of pleasure I get from two men kissing and sucking my breast at the same time while I lie in between them, or even more so, when we get to the point when they are both inside me at the same time. And I would think most women agree, there are few moments hotter than if both men finish inside of you, back-to-back, within a moments of each other.  Sorry for such a long post, but hoping I am not alone in these thoughts.  I just can’t wait for next week.

Towson MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
This is a good post. Want to give you guys the perspective of a married woman in the lifestyle on entertaining a single guy friend. We are 1 week away from our next MFM,  and already getting excited about it. Sometimes it's fun and helpful to share your thoughts and experiences with others so hope you guys don't mind.

We focus primarily on couples, make no mistake about it. But unlike most of the couples we meet, play with, and have befriended,  once in a while we will mix it up by meeting a guy for MFM play. I should probably point out that my husband is completely 100% straight, and thus the guys do not engage in any purposeful contact. Furthermore,   I love playing with other women, but prefer they are within a couple.  Perhaps it makes us more on the unique side as we both learned early on how hot and satisfying a MFM can be when thrown in the mix. At first I felt almost guilty compared to our other lifestyle female friends that we indulged in this format of play, and their husbands were not open to the idea of sharing them without getting something new in return.  But I have matured in the lifestyle,  try not to over think something that feels so naturally hot and goof to us, and I can say now with confidence I absolutely love having my husband and another man make love to me at the same time.

It's hard to describe it, but when we meet couples there is an excitement about the sex, but just as much about the conversation and the possibility of a new friendship. However there is a very different electricity in the air the afternoon before we meet a single guys for MFM that night. You can't put your finger on it, but as a woman all you can say is it feels like an overwhelming sensation of being wanted, desired, and somewhat empowered that I am about to handle, tame, and satisfy the needs of two men at on

The week leading up is filled butterflies and nerves, but it continues to build.  By the time I am already doing my hair and make-up for the night I am already dripping wet between my legs. I love my husband watching me get ready and seeing what thong I pick out, not knowing if it will be him or another man slipping it off later.

When we get to the bar to meet I love the look I receive from the other man when we hug and introduce,  knowing I can look pretty,  classy, but I am not the typical wife next door and I so love pleasing two hot men at once. I love the "getting to know you" part, the intelligent conversation, while being mixed with flirts. I like to look the man in the eye and without saying a word make it clear that in an hour or two I will be swallowing his hard cock. Once I give my husband the green light, we pay the bill, book the hotel, and off we go.

Towson MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You show me someone who has zero whack in his swag, and I'll assume him to be a mannequin.

Germantown TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Oh, and Classy, I think you'll find that most of us are Incomplete whack jobs. Except Racer. He's complete.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
My amazing weekend consisted of a MFMF D/s two day play party. I'm at a loss for words at present, so, I'll sum it up with a big Barney Stinson, Legend....ARY!

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
Good to hear that, if you're not a complete whack job, there are plenty of folks open to us single guys!

Germantown TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am glad to see this thread is still alive. While I have been off the forums for the better part of the year, I have been busy making new friends and enjoying many great times with new playmates, and old.

Here is a recent GTAASM: I took a woman I have been seeing to dinner and once I had paid the check, I excused myself to go to the restroom. There I texted her and told her to enjoy her dessert just as a guy joined her at the table. I went next door to the hotel and waited for them (as prearranged with the guy, I had my own key). Once they returned, I watched as the two of them got acquainted then joined the fun. I think I love the mind fuck of surprising her almost as much as I do sharing her.

Let's hear some more stories guys, it can sometimes inspire new ideas and fantasies.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11947 posts)
I have had many great experiences meeting with couples over the last twenty years. Since back in the day when you had to write letters and send pictures in with them. Couple of pointers: Always be truthful about every thing right up front. It has never been more true that you only get one chance to make a first impression. It has to be a great one. Don't drink or drug it, always be ready like its your one trip to play in the Super Bowl. Make it your best. ALWAYS!!! make sure hubby is involved and having a good time or you wont be invited back. And, don't let the ones that shoot you a nasty reply cutting you down discourage you. There are a few self righteous jerks out here too but most people are nice. I have had a great time with mfm encounters and hope to have many more.

Coon Rapids MN
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male