Great times as a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 187813101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessGreat times as a Single Male
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male
Created by: NicAtNight
Original Starting post for this thread:
This thread is dedicated to the positive aspects of swinging as a single male. Take the whining and complaining elsewhere and share the FUN and ADVENTURE of swinging as a single guy!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I also have had amazing times and have been in the LS for a long time...on and off. A year ago I started contacting members again and met several nice couples and a single woman. Things have changed a bit in 5-8 years it seems. Some positive and some no so much. I did meet a single woman and introduced her to the LS. Went to several clubs and I was a bit shocked at how some single guys were disrespectful to me an my partner. So much so that we decided it was not for us. I read the 10 rules from Founder and absolutely agree with him. Respect, ask before touching, engage me and my partner. I've always been the nice guy in the room and find if your only thinking about your needs then couples or single women will not respond positively. I'm hoping to meet more good couples and single women in the future. Maybe find a partner again to share in the LS.

Huntington NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
First I want to thank Nic for starting this positive spirited post for single males in the lifestyle. I am a black single gentleman and have been in the lifestyle for a few years and am having a great time meeting couples and single ladies. I was initially seduced by a couple while on a business trip a few years ago. Prior to that I had no idea about the extent of the lifestyle. I must admit that at first I was FREAKED OUT that not only would a husband allow me to have sex with his pretty wife but he actually enjoyed watching. Afterwards I asked them what happened here and assumed that they were very unique in their sexual activities of this sort. They said no, and then told me about the lifestyle and how many people enjoy it. The more I listened the more sense it made to me, I ESPECIALLY like the part about the "reclaim sex" the husband said him and his wife would have afterwards reliving what I had just done to her sexually.

They then told me to check out SLS to see the extend of how widespread the lifestyle is and even suggested some lifestyle venues to attend in the area where I live. I did follow their advice and their mentoring really helped me to be a respectful single gentleman and I have done very well with couples and single ladies in the lifestyle.

I practice 10 Golden Rules as a Single Guy that I will share.

#1 - Always be respectful to the wife/single lady and make her feel comfortable around me #2- Have Good Hygiene, Dress Well, and Smell Good #3- Always respect the husband, never jump his wife when he goes off the the men's room. Engage the husband and ask his permission, as in most cases he is the GateKeeper to the wife. #4 - When in dance venues, dance with the wife as most women enjoy dancing and help them to have a good time. I really like dancing and it is a great ice breaker #5 - Be confident and assertive, but not pushy, or aggressive #6 - The couples's marriage always comes first, my role is to augment their marriage and NOT to interfere in it. #7 - When given the opportunity to pleasure a wife, make Sure that she has all the orgasms that she wants FIRST, stay in good physical shape to have the sexual stamina to please a women, my sexual needs come second to hers. #8 - Be discrete, and reliable. Show up on time and follow up afterwards #9 - Engage in good mental dialog and discourse, be more than just about sex. #10 - Make sure to give the wife meaningful compliments, make her feel desired and special

I want to thank all of the great couples and single ladies that I have meet on SLS and am looking foward to meeting more.

Owings Mills MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
So far I've had many great experiences in the lifestyle, and have met many great friends as well. The couples that I see on a regular basis I consider actual friends and not just the wifes fuck buddy for the night. I've met their families, children, parents, lifestyle/vanilla friends, and they have met mine as well thru BBQ's, birthday parties, going out to dinners/bars etc.

My vanilla friends have met a few of my lifestyle friends and they all get along great to the point where they're all on each others FB's and even hang out (the wives mostly). My one friend and a hubby are in the same line of work, and have made some decent money together which makes me happy. Happy that I'm able to bring people together who never knew the others would have existed otherwise. It's hard to find trustworthy people these days but I have been quite lucky so far in finding good, honest people to surround myself with.

So yes, I'm definitely having a great time in the LS so far! And I hope everyone else is too!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I have met several nice couples and single females off of SLS. One of my favorite activities is MFM threesomes!

Paragould AR
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I have been on SLS as a single male for a while now. Have had many great experiences, and am looking forward to many more. Great site and in the overall great people on it. Ideally, I am looking for a couple to connect with on a regular basis. Have had the pleasure of that sort of relationship in the past here and really enjoyed that dynamic...FriendsNlovers. Wish me luck! Jay ;)

Sparta NJ
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
I know this is an older post, but very informative. It helped out alot.

Belleville IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
JSexx: Wow, it sounds like I need to check out that party in Charlotte!

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
While I am sure that dogs are great companions, when it comes to play time they can be as bad as kids.

We have never had any pets in our house due to allergies, but we know lots of people that have great pets of all types.

Just not our thing.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
My Jack Russel would have made you a eunuch. ;-)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male