Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success Great times as a Single Male
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male
Created by: NicAtNight
Original Starting post for this thread:
This thread is dedicated to the positive aspects of swinging as a single male. Take the whining and complaining elsewhere and share the FUN and ADVENTURE of swinging as a single guy!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic is right. Attitude is important.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(505 posts)
No whining allowed!

You get what you give....positive attitude = positive results.

There is a LOT of good advice in other threads for those willing to listen and put in the time and effort. (Why does it sound like I am talking to Johnny Manziel?) Come back and post a positive experience.

It has been an incredible ride so far and I have a feeling the best is yet to come...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Sometimes being as a single male can be frustrated for others, because they cant actually get what they are looking for, but when you feel confidence about it & get more response from others that match your description, you would be more happy at the end,

Because i use to say to myself i'm tired of being single, but this lifestyle kinda help me out in my life & enjoy it very much & glad of being a single guy just enjoying associate with other sexual partners & meeting them.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I personally find being a single male awesome, I really won't have it any other way! A single male is one thing but being a single male and having a very active life outside of the lifestyle is another. Some areas I enjoy are; Going at my own pace, whenever and wherever I want Meeting who I want and not having to take one for any team I can take a break without feeling like I'm depriving anyone from having fun I can travel and arrange get togethers if and when I feel like it Though the competition is stiff for single males, it's also incentive to hit the gym, eat healthy, enjoy life, travel, broaden ones horizons, and best of all...live like a LEDGE! So when my legend is written, this would be one of the tales told haha!! I'm all about having a great time, no other way to put it.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
"I think I love the mind fuck of surprising her almost as much as I do sharing her."

@Nic@Night, seriously hot idea (about 37 days ago)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4340 posts)
Fun-Italian, that was perfect, no one could express the feelings better.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(505 posts)
I have been swinging for over 20 yrs. and the last 2 yrs as a single male and I enjoy it very much.

Enid OK
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Ms. Fun_Italian: Posterwoman for why MFMs rock.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9987 posts)
FI - that was an awesome post. Thanks for the insight! Maybe I should have been more active on here when I lived in Baltimore... haha

Username hidden
(5 posts)
You show me someone who has zero whack in his swag, and I'll assume him to be a mannequin.

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male