Great times as a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 187813
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessGreat times as a Single Male
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male
Created by: NicAtNight
Original Starting post for this thread:
This thread is dedicated to the positive aspects of swinging as a single male. Take the whining and complaining elsewhere and share the FUN and ADVENTURE of swinging as a single guy!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
I know this is an older post, but very informative. It helped out alot.

Belleville IL

Username hidden
(12 posts)
JSexx: Wow, it sounds like I need to check out that party in Charlotte!

Kingsport TN

Username hidden
(151 posts)
While I am sure that dogs are great companions, when it comes to play time they can be as bad as kids.

We have never had any pets in our house due to allergies, but we know lots of people that have great pets of all types.

Just not our thing.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
My Jack Russel would have made you a eunuch. ;-)

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I don't know if this is a "complaint" or a "great time", so I'll post it hear since it's kind of funny.

Had the great pleasure of visiting with a new and super couple recently and they had a pair or Jack Russell terriers running around the rooms. They were nice and docile when nothing was going on, but I found whenever I slapped my lovely hostess on her rump, the dogs would do two things:

1) start barking like crazy 2) and then growlingly attack each other for like a 5-10 second fight

So, we are all in the same room together and after about the 3rd slap, I was like "Hey, can these guys please go to another room and watch TV or something?" Not only were they distracting to the point affecting hydraulic power, but I was afraid that I was going to re-enact that classic Jack Russell scene from that movie, "Beethoven", if you know what I mean.

Daniels MD

Username hidden
(343 posts)
I have been in the LS for several years, and been hitting the party scene hard for the last four years, and it has been pretty wild! The best party I've been to so far was a hotel party in Charlotte last summer. I played with five sexy ladies in one night, and there were still more that wanted to play! The action started early and didn't stop until the sun came up the next morning! I've gotten to play with some really beautiful women that have done some of the wildest and most unbelieveable things sexually. If I had any advice for success as a single guy in the LS is to be straight-up and truthful about who you are, be a gentleman, and don't be pushy. This is easier said than done as there are a lot of dudes who lie, are pushy, and are disrespectful in the LS. Granted, my years in the LS have been up and down, but when it's up it's wild, and it's some of the best fun you can have!

Charleston SC

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Well yeah, there's that.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
I have done ok ,as a single, but i must say this, Where you live, how you dress, your looks and age has lot to do with ,wether you suseced in the life style. or have issues with couples and other singles.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(271 posts)
I have been a single male for 10 years, and part of a couple for 1 year.

By far, I have been much more active as a single male, fucking on the average 3-5 different women a week. I don't contact women or couples; they contact me. Good looking, fit, personable men who understand social dynamics are in big demand.

On the other hand, the drama started when my partner and I started playing as a couple. You name it---coupled men who refuse to wear condoms, catty women who are jealous of my lady, inferior men who are intimidated by me and try to meet with her separately, drunks, "couples only" parties attended by fat impotent men, psychotic Free Members here on SLS who are obsessed with and stalk us, etc. The positive aspects of playing as a single male conflict with the negative aspects of playing as a couple like night and day.

Fortunately, my partner and I have more fun just playing by ourselves than either one of us have ever had in the Lifestyle. This makes us very, very selective as to who else we are willing to play with, and we like it.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2722 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Great times as a Single Male