Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Good Intro Email
TOPIC: Good Intro Email
Created by: geeklove
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm pretty good at intro emails with profiles that have their profile filled out enough to comment on, but what about those that don't. What's a good intro?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I just got another stupid one liner email... "where do I send the application"... I usually just ignore these or send out a quick "No thank you" reply I have set up, but I couldn't stand it. I sent back "A well written email and a photo would have been a good start". You don't have to have a degree in journalism to introduce yourself or to write more than one line in your profile.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
In all honesty, just be yourself and PAY ATTENTION to peoples profiles. Many have interesting things to say, and more often than not, idiots overlook the important details which proves you're only in it for sex. And seasoned couples will pick up on that right away. I greet everyone the same way as if I would approach someone in public/etc..

Lastly, just be genuinely you. I've always done that, and its gotten me very far in the lifestyle. Not only do people appreciate that, but your true intentions come up right away: if your looking for just sex and nothing more, your demeanor will show. And lies can't cover that up.

Best wishes to your endeavors.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Well i tried long detailed mails. Its not that i have always done one liners! But after sometime when no one replies came up, over time mails became shorter!

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Well normally i just put in one small line! Can we meet? Or something on those lines. Only go for a detailed intro, after i get a reply, because what's the point of typing a giant mail when you know people on the other side either wont read them or wont reply.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
best advice i can give you is address both partys in your email and keep it respectful. I hate emails from single guys who act like they only need to whoo mrs. naughty to get in her pants. by the 3rd email if it gets that far i usually block.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Why would you send a message to a blank profile?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3736 posts)
I'm pretty good at intro emails with profiles that have their profile filled out enough to comment on, but what about those that don't. What's a good intro?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Good Intro Email