Golf - and the Swinging Single Male : Swingers Discussion 63272
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleGolf - and the Swinging Single Male
TOPIC: Golf - and the Swinging Single Male
Created by: cumback621
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm in the mood to make a sports analogy. I was on this site as a couple, and now I am experiencing it as a single male. Needless to say it is a very different experience as a single. Anyway...here is my sports analogy. You know how golf is different from most other sports? The harder you try the worse the result. Ever watch someone (not you of course) who really wants to hit the ball hard, and then he ends up swinging from his heels only to pound the club into the dirt? Swinging as a single male is kind of like that. You perv all these hot couple and single bifem profiles and want to really make something happen...NOW. So you send out a bunch of emails and ims, and all you end up doing is pounding your club into the dirt. Sometimes slow and patient is the way to go, and taking lessons is a good idea too.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well Sex and the single is very much like golf,

Ya never know how youll do untill its over, if ya shank it you still can make par, and you can always practice your short game...

Concord NH
Username hidden
(555 posts)
It's a fun game if you know how to use your club and you know how to get your balls in the right hole. As far as straight and narrow goes. " What's wrong with big and plump " What do you think?

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
One of the differences is in golf, you're supposed to hit it on the fairway. In the lifestyle, it helps if you're a bit off the staight and narrow . . .

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
It depends on what " balls " you are refering to.

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
Don't you hate it when you lose your balls?

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
My balls always go where I hit them. Lets pick on another sport. A golf course is a great place to have sex. if your trying to find out how many strokes it takes to get it in the hole.

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(265 posts)
My sports analogy is to the marathon-start out slow, let all the competitors exhaust themselves and hit the wall before the finish, and you cross the line first.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3345 posts)
I'm in the mood to make a sports analogy. I was on this site as a couple, and now I am experiencing it as a single male. Needless to say it is a very different experience as a single. Anyway...here is my sports analogy. You know how golf is different from most other sports? The harder you try the worse the result. Ever watch someone (not you of course) who really wants to hit the ball hard, and then he ends up swinging from his heels only to pound the club into the dirt? Swinging as a single male is kind of like that. You perv all these hot couple and single bifem profiles and want to really make something happen...NOW. So you send out a bunch of emails and ims, and all you end up doing is pounding your club into the dirt. Sometimes slow and patient is the way to go, and taking lessons is a good idea too.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Golf - and the Swinging Single Male