Going to first party : Swingers Discussion 225176
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleGoing to first party
TOPIC: Going to first party
Created by: highdrive36G
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm wanting to go to my first party or event and I'm looking for advice. I'm a single female and I can be very shy. Has anyone gone to their first party alone? How do you dress. How do you politely turn people down with out hurting feelings. What should I bring with me other than condoms.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was sooo nervous at my first party and definitely felt like a "minnow in a pool of sharks." (it was a house party with an indoor pool). I agree with the previous advice about attending with someone you know. While people are generally friendly, its nice to have someone there who you feel that you can rely on.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Hook up with a trusted single guy and go as a couple. It's nice to have someone watching your back. When you get comfortable and know most of the partygoers, then go by yourself.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I went to my first party alone at a club and it was a success. NO one really showed but the people that actually talked to me were friendly. After hours of looking at the walls , i finally got invited to play with a couple. They were newbies as well which made it easier. As in dress, I went with a low cut, summer mini and it worked well. Next time I will opt for a thong or leave the panties in the car. Besides condoms , i would opt for a wrislet small enough for condoms and wipes. OH don't forget your bottle if it is a BYOB event. All in all I got to watch, play and the crowd was friendly.#SUCCESS

Union NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I'm wanting to go to my first party or event and I'm looking for advice. I'm a single female and I can be very shy. Has anyone gone to their first party alone? How do you dress. How do you politely turn people down with out hurting feelings. What should I bring with me other than condoms.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Going to first party