First meeting w- couple, who makes the move : Swingers Discussion 106814
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleFirst meeting w- couple, who makes the move
TOPIC: First meeting w- couple, who makes the move
Created by: rflair The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Now I admittedly have minimal experience in MFMs. However, its pretty much the same when you are dealing with one on one play. For me I am pretty clear that I like "strong" men. I do not like passive men and so I suppose I'm an old fashioned girl and like the man to make the first move. If a man is shy or does not flirt with me at all I interpret that as he isn't interested in me and so I will pull back myself because heck, if he is into other chicks don't waste my time and his time lmao. So yes, I agree that the man in my case should make the first move.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Once again, I agree whole heartedly with Uriah! I personally watch all the body language and follow the lead of the female. Maybe being a male it should be opposite? Follow the lead of the male? ; ) But you must not sit back and always wait for the invitation as I think that confidence is sexy!!!

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
An active single male needs to know when to take the lead. Many couples will contact you with the expectation that you are experienced, reputable, know what you are doing, and that you can guide them to the next step. They have come to you for these reasons, and you have a responsibility to deliver. You should suggest to this couple that it is time for you to play.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3339 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: First meeting w- couple, who makes the move