Finding that elusive single female : Swingers Discussion 35733
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleFinding that elusive single female
TOPIC: Finding that elusive single female
Created by: candjcurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
Where are they? Are they all fake?

Is anyone else having trouble finding a single female to join their party?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not trying to be redundant, but this is to follow up in agreement with Spooner and Diamondgirl.

From time to time, I hook up with single females who are new, and I give them a list of Do's and Don'ts in the LS. I try to do this in a helpful, non-pedantic way. One of the rules is to ignore most of the messages that they receive on this site, and only respond to those who are for real. (I can tell who is for real and who is not). The purpose of this rule is to avoid bad experiences.

The first week, she let me see her messages. Approx. 90% were from couples and singles who I told her to ignore, and the other 10% were OK. I offered to be a liaison for the 10%.

Since I had certified her, I was associated with her in the eyes of the masses. I soon received messages from 4 couples and men that I did not know, advising that my friend referred them to me for a meeting. I would not play with these people, and would not recommend that my friend would either. It became obvious to me that she ignored my advice and commenced a dialogue with anyone who contacted her.

Soon thereafter, she had become somewhat of a local phenomenon, with brash appearances at the local clubs and rumors of awkward situations. In other words, she was out of control. My drama meter kicked in to high gear, I de-certified her, and politely disassociated myself. She has not been heard from lately.

Single females-The LS has rules and guidelines just like every other aspects of our life. Find a trusted, experienced mentor and listen to his/her/their advice.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3409 posts)
I have a single female friend who just created a profile on SLS. She is new to the lifestyle and has no experence in it. She knows that I'm in the lifestyle and we talked about her giving it a try. I'm not planning on hooking up with her because we are just good friends and co-workers. Yes, she is very sexy. There is a part of me (not that part LOL) that would like to get together with her for more then dinner, but I don't want to ruin a good friendship and make things uncomfortable at work. Anyway, she got about 50 emails in the first 12 hours of her profile being posted. It was about even with single males and couples contacting her. We read through the emails and I was shocked at the number of one liners she got from couples (I expected that from some the single males). She was totally overwhelmed with the emails and the IMs that started as we tried to check her mail. I showed her how to turn off the IM and told her that she was going to get a lot of contacts. After I left her home, it dawned on me why would any attractive single female put herself through that. I know as an average single male, I can leave my IM on forever and on get contacted by friends and I only get an email from couples every now and then. I also know (via couple friends) that they get contacted about the same a me (maybe a little more often) but nothing like the single bi female. So, I guess I can say that the unicorns exist but maybe everyone scares them away. Just my thoughts.

Worthington PA
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Well, I think that singles DEFINATELY can be fun :0~....but we do love couples despite I S S U E S lol. For us, its knowing that we are BOTH having fun and getting pleasure...I know for me it really allows me to relax more. MFMs and FMFs are amazing, but one partner pretty much gets the larger slice of the cake. Just a part of a 3some. So as much as we think singles are wonderful, couples are who we really look to play with. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Great advice Jewel.

John, Many people who start out seeking singles do commonly find they end up preferring couples. It's part of the growth experience IMO.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We have had more than our share of single females, we much prefer couples nowadays over single males or females.

It's just more fun with a couple.

we don't even consider anything other than couples anymore.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I am a single female. I am not a fake or a flake. I have had several meetings set up with couples or singles. I would say that 95% of them either cancel or don't show up. Out of the 95%, 50% of them dont email me back when I ask for number or face picture.

Independence MO
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Whew! I just got back from getting my divorce finalized! Everything went smooth and the ex and I went out to breakfast after the hearing was over. We spoke in length ABOUT just this subject---dating. How do you do it? What are now the traits you just have to have in meeting someone new? I told him that the next man I fuck needs to be as sexual speaking as I am. My ex looked at me and said that is going to be a hard catch to find! I said perhaps but I know exactly what I want and desire from a partner. I am not settling. No need to in my eyes. Do I want /need to use SLS for a dating site? There is no RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER as far as I am concerned. If a single guy is interested and we hit it off, great, if not, wtf cares. I know I don't. Many men out there and if he/they do not fill my criteria, I move on.

As far as meeting couples, I have met 2 from this site. I have yet to meet a single guy that intrigued me enough to meet him. I think meeting a couple is hit and miss. That's life though. My friends in this lifestyle are a good bunch. When I go out to a meet and greet, or club, I travel with them. Not because I need protection, but because I thoroughly enjoy being with them. If I see or meet a couple I think is a prospect, I go for it. I am not shy. But like everyone else should be, I am very selective in what I want and what I am looking for when I go to bed with a couple. Enough of my ramblings..Time to go book my hedo vacation...

R------

Edison NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
lol.. ok then. I get it.

Maybe just jealous? ; )

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
TT:

Can't say I agree with you about who I'm here to meet. If I wanted to meet single males, there are other ways to find them.

Of course, I'm only one single female :) can't speak for the rest of them.

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
uh huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *WEG*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: Finding that elusive single female