Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding_a_new_partner_in_life_(who_also_wants_to_swing)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
35 to 44 of 145
User Details are only visible to members.
magjoy what is HEDO?

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I would definitely love to find someone, but I think it's a needle in a haystack. I'd settle for someone of the vanilla persuasion who would go to hedo with me. Hedo is definitely a deal breaker for me.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
Lady_Tramp you got it right. I feel more secure in a LTR. I love having someone there for the little things, just love having adventure in my sex life.

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Oh, ok...well I certainly wish you well with that for sure.

And thanks for that clarification. I was just a little unsure at first reading if I understood what you were looking for in the end, though again, I don't really have particularly strong opinions either way.

I do believe that many singles (in or out of this LS) are at least open to a relationship (given the right set of circumstances), and that has never surprised me.

If I'm hearing you right, what you're saying is that you like the LS, but would rather be in it as a couple in an LTR as opposed to a single.

There's certainly nothing difficult to understand about that for ole Tramp! Lol

Again, best of luck your way.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
Lady_Tramp I def want to have a partner that is agreeable to this lifestyle. I am actually talking to someone from a regular dating site that is open to this life. Fingers crossed we click.

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I understand what you're saying biodoc, and I think that I know the forum posters whom you are referring to (at least I believe that I do) , but....

Remember, while this couple met as singles in the LS, neither were wanting (or trying) to avoid the proverbial *role in the hay* or *one night stand*. To the contrary, these were committed swingers who met and developed into something more.

My question to the OP is really targeted towards my genuine curiousity as to whether or not the OP has an interest in the casual, NSA sex that traditional swingers engage in.

No strong opinions on it either way, just curious.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
We were actually just having a conversation about this with a SM friend that we met in the lifestyle. He is looking for a partner to share day to day life with, but doesn't want to give up swinging. He said it is hard work trying to establish a strong one on one relationship while maintaining an open relationship or incorporating swinging while still getting to know a new (long term potential) partner. But, as OP experienced, if he goes into a vanilla partnership, it is hard to introduce her to his desire for an open/swing relationship later, without getting dropped like a hot potato. I know at least one pair of frequent forum posters met and stayed in the lifestyle. Are there others? Does anyone have experience of stepping out of the lifestyle but only dating people with lifestyle experience, then stepping back in as a pair when the one on one bond is stable? Any resources or dating sites I can point our friend to?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(183 posts)
Welcome to the forums jslillian. Can I ask a question of you?

I found your post to make three references that I found interesting, at least in the manner that you used them; they are:

1) seeking a relationship

2) not a role in the hay, and

3) incorporatung the LS (I'm assuming) into this relationship.

Here's my question:

Should you find the relationship that you're looking for, would you then want that new partnership to be active as swingers?

I'm just curious due to the phrasing that you used.

Again, welcome to the forums.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
I wish you success in your search @jslillian ! :) I still have hope for mine.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(565 posts)
So glad I found this post! I am looking for a relationship, not just a roll in the hay. Never works on a reg site when you bring up the topic of this lifestyle. Makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not alone in my search

Username hidden
(8 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
35 to 44 of 145
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.