Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing) : Swingers Discussion 1773531032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleFinding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   32 to 41 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a fun partner for ten years, met him at a meet and greet. We enjoyed vanilla as well as the lifestyle fun together.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
I take a huge exception to statements like ALL of us are in the LS for a quick roll in the hay. I don't have to be in the LS for that. I can have that vanilla or otherwise. The sexual aspect of the LS is cool but I have numerous acquaintances, LS, that I don't have those encounters with. Either I've had it with them and choose not to have them anymore or vice versa. I am huge on socialization. If the sex happens it's cool; if not that's cool too. There are those on this site who take shit too personally....like they dangle themselves in front of you like carrots and if after a time you just tell em straight up...listen, I really don't have time for the back and forth, they block you as if you're life depended on them....please...grow the fuck up! My time is valuable and I am not here to fulfill some sick fantasy via countless e-mails going nowhere. Now to find the partner for an sls relationship. Don't be so overly anxious. If the LS is presented in a decent and not sleazy way, it may work. If not, move on.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2512 posts)
lol....I think you are on to something there.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Why is this so difficult?"

Perhaps your couples profile is sending the wrong message?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Who doesnt like a little debauchery when time permits? After 30 years in the LS and an ugly divorce, lI am ooking for an attractive new partner that enjoys Harleys, clubs, dates, movies, wine, and sucking every inch out of the LS as friends, companions and lovers. Why is this so difficult? Metro DC area.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Having been the male half of a hotwife couple who swung together with men for the pure excitement and naughty thrill of it earlier in my life and now being a solo bi male, I can say that I much prefer swinging with a woman I love as my "partner in crime" to going it alone. Being older, single and and bi (orally only) is a triple whammy when trying to meet couples and women with whom to swing. My 2nd marriage was to a very prudish vanilla wife and I shall never make that mistake again LOL I've found it very difficult to meet a new female significant other with any interest in exploring "the wild side" with me but I will keep trying! The upside and main reward of solo swinging is the freedom to pursue it with no guilt or shame.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
I am looking for 2 things in life...some one who rides a Harley and likes to have a good time....whi is that so hard to do???

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the forum hoyclassywoman.

I am quite sure it gets tiring weeding through the fakes, flakes and married guys but a beautiful, articulate, sexy lady such as yourself will have her pick of playmates. It may take some time to find "the one" to be the perfect partner in crime but in the mean time, enjoy the journey...

A

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
lol .. hotclassywoman .. you just started. ;-)

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
I am finding it nearly impossible! ALmost futile

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   32 to 41 of 58   End
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)