Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing) : Swingers Discussion 1773531021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleFinding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic: IMO, hypocrite is the nice way of saying it. They are haters on the DL.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2810 posts)
One thing I find interesting is the number of single males on here who have said that once they are in a relationship, they would not want to share their partner. It seems hypocritical to me.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I think most men like the idea of having other women shared with them.

The number of men willing to share their woman, however, seems to be even less than women willing to share their man.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19058 posts)
I could be wrong but it "may" be easier for a woman to entice a man into the LS than vice versa....I am not sure so when others chime in, this is only my opinion. For one, most "vanilla" women are not into sharing I would think while I don't think too many men are willing to pass up or couldn't be coaxed to indulge. I think to blurt the LS out on the first few meets with a new woman is not cool and is something that should be brought up gradually. It's like anything else, you may have to invest the time.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2810 posts)
I'm in the same position, but with the double whammy of being older (60) and bisexual. I did use paid vanilla dating services for a while, but the only women I met were very straight and set in their ways about heterosexuality and monogamy. I am very patient and will continue my bi swinging with bi/bi friendly couples and other bi men until I meet a female lover, confidante and soulmate who shares my secrerts and desires.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(235 posts)
I am in a similar position as double_entendre. I have been swinging as a single male for a number of years. I have met some great people and had a lot of fun. However, as I progress into my 30's, I yearn for companionship in and out of the lifestle. I have tried vanilla sites (and no mention of being a swinger) and more avante garde sites like fet. Perhaps, I am picky or it is the geographic area, but I have not had an easy time finding someone compatible.What I perceive to be the bestis utilizing your friends. Someone within your social circles knows your personality and some of your bedroom activities and probably knows someone who knows someone who is openminded and available. While these opportunities don't come often, they may be out there and hope to god that one of my friends sets me up with someone. Wish me luck.

Rensselaer NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
sphb: That's why this LS was designed originally for couples. You have to be strong in the person you are for all the reasons you stated so as not to feel being used or a piece of meat. That's why I am very, very selective and only go out when and with whom I want on my timetable. You have to retain your feeling of being empowered or you can get swallowed up. SM, I can see why most of them are single. Most are clueless and just want a NSA roll in the sack. Keep your head up girl!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2810 posts)
" Being a unicorn is definitely fun and empowering, but when the party and the AFTER party are over, I go home alone. I think having a loving partner would make the lifestyle that much more enjoyable. " KinksterK

I have to agree with the Kinkster - it's great fun...til it's time to go home alone. I've found the opposite side of your issue. Most men I meet in the lifestyle are only looking for NSA, barely able to be FWB's never mind anything more than that. I've been stood up by more SM in this arena than I thought was statistically possible, lol. I have enough couples that I'm close friends with to make me confident that it's their loss. I don't think I could ever go back to a vanilla way of life but finding a LS partner who wants to do anything more than parties/events is a challenge.

S Pasadena FL
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Could it be your approach, i.e. selection of words? I am just saying.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2810 posts)
After 30 years in the LS, this SM is looking for an attractive new partner that enjoys clubs (or not), social time (aka dates), movies, wine, and sucking every inch out of the LS as friends, companions and lovers. Why is this so difficult? I have a lot of energy and need someone who is up for some extended play. Metro DC area.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 59   End
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)