Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding_a_new_partner_in_life_(who_also_wants_to_swing)
Created by: double_entendre
Original Starting post for this thread:
I get that much of this lifestyle revolves around SEX. . . I mean, without the sexual aspect, it's just going out with friends.

While I love sex as much as the next guy (or gal), I would REALLY Love to find a partner-- something permanent... not someone just so I can get in the door at the local sex club or go to parties with.

I'm on 'normal' dating sites, and I'm up front an honest about non-monogamy, but I swear, 95% of the email I get from women is just to tell me how great I am... except for that swinging thing...

Is there a good place to meet SINGLE SWINGERS who are looking for a relationship and not just a great roll in the hay?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 122
User Details are only visible to members.
Life - LOL. Maybe!

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
D you hit it on the money! You're the perfect example of how to find a great partner in the lifestyle. Tiffany do wish you lived on my street lol. To the author of this post. As a single guy in the lifestyle it's very hard. So many guys just think this is a hookup site. Dating sites suck as you found out. I have met some of the happiest and best people of my life in the lifestyle. No jealousy! Think we all just want to find that perfect swing partner to travel, go to events and parties and still go on the good old vanilla dates with. WHERE ARE YOU !!! LOL. ( D my grammar and spelling ok?)

Andover NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
my assessment of the dating sites wasn't as kind as "pffft" ;-)

everyone approaches swinging and the "lifestyle" differently. there's no one, "true swinging" methodology or approach or practice, whatever terminology one wants to use.

there are as many different approaches as there are humans. we're all unique,and so, too, is how we think about this here little hobby.

as for finding a partner who is compatible ~ the odds are stacked no matter where or how.

live your life, enjoy, have fun as and where you can. in my own experience when i least expect something or someone wonderful....that's when it has happened.

:-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15914 posts)
I have been on dating sites. Pft. Useless.

I think the true unicorn is finding a single to bond with. The odds are so stacked against singles finding a LTR while in the LS. So, I don't try.

My ideal is a bunch of small houses on the same street where my single lovers and I live. Yes, I make it sound like life revolves around me, but the street can have other single F's living on it for the boys to play with. We all live alone, but aren't alone. Make sense?

I do have 1 lover who is very special to me emotionally. And I him. But that's it for now. And that's ok. Either we'll get to experience more together or not. It's life. And until then, we're having fun with and without each other, LOL. Just like if we get more time together.

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Lady I approve that message. Enjoying life!

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
@Robert: be patient, the right one (or 2 or 3 or.....) will "cum" along. In the mean time, enjoy! Lot's of fun to be had!

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
I'm in the same boat. I prefer long term relationships and I also want to enjoy the LS. I'm on vanilla dating sites but it feels like a lost cause because of my LS interests.

Maybe I should just look for a potential long term partner here.

Robert

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I'm in the same boat...prefer someone special in my life, but don't want to give up the freedom and fun of the ls. I won't settle for vanilla again, but would consider "ls-lite" with the right person - meaning, we still attend events, clubs, hang w/swinger friends, etc.

most SM here only seem to want NSA - not even FWB, though I admit to limited experience (been on here awhile, but was very limited in meeting people early on). Since moving, I've been getting out and more involved, which is great.

Loved the idea someone had here about a sub-category for singles looking for a ls-relationship.

PS...njnybifemme....tried to drop you a line just to say hi and check in, but your profile is blocked is SF now. Hope all's well!

Dover PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Got to say, my experience reflects exactly what @njnybiwfemme said. Still, It doesn't hurt to be in touch with websites and venues where people are known to be into the same sorts of things as one's self.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(537 posts)
Jslillian, 'hedo' hedonism II, an All inclusive resort that is clothing optional and swinger friendly. I'm there to party naked with my friends. if swinging doesn't happen, I'm not going to cry, I'm there for the fun with wonderful friends. If I find *that* guy here, great. If not, great. However, going to hedonism when it's in the budget is a make or break for me. I love the relaxing vibe and the fun I have.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(109 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 122
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.