Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
Created by: double_entendre
Original Starting post for this thread:
I get that much of this lifestyle revolves around SEX. . . I mean, without the sexual aspect, it's just going out with friends.

While I love sex as much as the next guy (or gal), I would REALLY Love to find a partner-- something permanent... not someone just so I can get in the door at the local sex club or go to parties with.

I'm on 'normal' dating sites, and I'm up front an honest about non-monogamy, but I swear, 95% of the email I get from women is just to tell me how great I am... except for that swinging thing...

Is there a good place to meet SINGLE SWINGERS who are looking for a relationship and not just a great roll in the hay?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lane, ROCK ON have fun and just remember that you would want her to be happy if you passed and not feel guilty..... Enjoy yourself, feel sad, feel whatever, but just enjoy life and those around it will enjoy it with you....

New York NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
@Lanehenry, sorry for your loss. I am going through the same thing, I lost my beloved wife almost two years ago. Healing from that is a long process that takes time and in some cases much more time than most people realize. We can only take one step at a time towards rebuilding ourselves and hopefully we will both get there.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(440 posts)
condolences, lane. good luck & enjoy--take your time.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6382 posts)
@Lane, sorry for your loss as well. I think you going back out and getting your feet wet is the first step in finding a new partner in this LS.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(426 posts)
@lane: I think I remember you from a while back before your wife passed on. Sorry for your loss.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5220 posts)
@lh

So sorry about your loss and lost few years. Go out there and have some fun!!!! I know you will always cherish the past, but now it's time to focus on the moment and the future!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
I am a older male who lost his late wife almost 3 years ago>It so hard to be a single in this lifestyle.We enjoy the lifestyle together before she got so sick, she told me to keep on and enjoy what I love but I stay around to help her as much as I could<After she passed away I was so lost.I did not care to live and my daughter that knew we where in the lifestyle told me to get back and enjoy life if something that she would do if she was still around and not so sick..i PLANNING ON GOING TO THE BKC THIS WEEKND BE THE FIRST PARTY IN ALMOST 4 YEARS.i LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING AND HAVING SOME FUN.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(242 posts)
bumped for liam3some

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6382 posts)
Swingers are a small part of our society. So it's going to be difficult to find it. Thats why i always ask couples that i deal with if they "both" are into this or is it just the hubby pushing her into it. I feel better when she is totally into it. But often men are just trying to fulfill his fantasy and the wife just plays along. So when you find that one that is really "into" the lifestyle it will be a beautiful thing. Trust me from my experiences with women that fully enjoy the lifestyle. They are out there. Keep looking.

Olmsted Falls OH
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Im a widower.My long gone wife got me deep into bi swinging. Now Im looking for a female in the sexual gulag called Utah!If you have ever had fantasies or participated in swing with bi guys.If you live in Utah.And you are a horny swinging female.I want to hear from you.Message me with your dirtiest bi guy fantasy.Maybe,together we can make it come true

Midvale UT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)