Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
Created by: double_entendre
Original Starting post for this thread:
I get that much of this lifestyle revolves around SEX. . . I mean, without the sexual aspect, it's just going out with friends.

While I love sex as much as the next guy (or gal), I would REALLY Love to find a partner-- something permanent... not someone just so I can get in the door at the local sex club or go to parties with.

I'm on 'normal' dating sites, and I'm up front an honest about non-monogamy, but I swear, 95% of the email I get from women is just to tell me how great I am... except for that swinging thing...

Is there a good place to meet SINGLE SWINGERS who are looking for a relationship and not just a great roll in the hay?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am looking for a female that love the lifestyle,i afraid of craiglist, there a lot of nice people here but to find a woman that is able to go to a party house with you is so hard to do. still looking

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
I'm right here!!! :D

Sunnyside NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Phillip: don't know how other peeps feel about this but....the overuse of shagg and shagged IMO is a bit of a turnoff to me.

sensuality, eroticism, adult terms would serve you better. again, JMO, others may vary.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3200 posts)
Yeah it's tough to find a FWB to shagged and have fun with if your single, I know from personal eXperience. You just have to keep it up and try a little harder! I wish I had a female that loved shagging anywhere or anytime myself FWB. There's nothing more toward your insecurity than to go into a seX club or event by yourself. Well, its all in your head dude. Clear your cobwebs. Get out of your head! But I would love to find a FWB to shagg regularly...

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I say go ahead and renew njny, this site while has its undesirables does have a lot of really nice like minded people.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(40 posts)
my membership here's up for renewal soon. still debating what to do.

in zero hurry to couple up again. it would be nice to find stable folks for FWB. i figure that'll hapoen with time. in the meanwhile there is plenty to keep me busy.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3200 posts)
As a widower, while I am not really seeking a partner, I am definitely interested in such a partner and would welcome her into my life. I think her being into swinging, nudity, and bi men would be close to being requirements for me in a new partner.

njnybiwfemme, I agree with you about the site, which is why I am a lifetime member.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Snowman, I would tell them on the first meeting about the LS. If they didn't like it then they could go hunt somewhere else. I knew that the LS would be part of me with or without them. Most was interested in knowing about the LS cause the ladies want to play as much as the guys do.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(449 posts)
Wasn't looking for a partner when I found a sm here, we clicked and he is involved in my vanilla life, I was out of the LS when I met him for a cpl years, and let him know I am NOT interested in the LS any longer, he can enjoy as a SM.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
good observation. my profile on match: set to be deleted. site is a vast wasteland.

profile here up for renewal. at least here i'm meeting some quality couples & have the bonus of being non vanilla.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3200 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)