Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding_a_new_partner_in_life_(who_also_wants_to_swing)
Created by: double_entendre
Original Starting post for this thread:
I get that much of this lifestyle revolves around SEX. . . I mean, without the sexual aspect, it's just going out with friends.

While I love sex as much as the next guy (or gal), I would REALLY Love to find a partner-- something permanent... not someone just so I can get in the door at the local sex club or go to parties with.

I'm on 'normal' dating sites, and I'm up front an honest about non-monogamy, but I swear, 95% of the email I get from women is just to tell me how great I am... except for that swinging thing...

Is there a good place to meet SINGLE SWINGERS who are looking for a relationship and not just a great roll in the hay?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 95
User Details are only visible to members.
*sigh* Don't you just wish everybody was honest?

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I am finding it very hard to find that male partner as well but I'm in no hurry and will never settle. I have tried the vanilla dating sites but all men want 2 women but can't fathom the idea of his girl getting fucked by another guy or they are just not in the LS period. Patience is the key

Caledonia WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
@ SLITT1; I checked out your profile thinking this guy must have been on here for a while, come on man you have only been a member since: 07/27/16. You're a newbie and you expect this overnight, not going to happen. I really do wish you luck and would recommend you (1) read and post under achieving single male success, and (2) read and post under better profiles. There are a lot of nice people that will give you helpful advise.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(619 posts)
i'm looking for a female.if sex is involved great,but i seek an emotional bound.to me just sex doesn't sound right.

Crown Point IN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
As a single female I know I enjoy the LS but have never found a compatible mate to join me as a life partner and LS partner. So I have accepted I'm destined to be single:)

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Well it's good to know that I am good company looking for a mate so if there are and girls out there 32 to 49 looking for a guy that has a dom side hit me up

Username hidden
(1 post)
sweet coco thanks for you note, got to tell you got so sexy eyes.I so love a woman with sexy eyes.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
sweet coco thanks for you note, got to tell you got so sexy eyes.I so love a woman with sexy eyes.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
I been looking for a female to go to house partys and swing club>I got a female friend she like to watch some play but she afraid of going to a swing club>We done a few house partys but she afraid of a large club>So I looking to find a hot woman that love sex as much as me.there got to be a horny woman in wester ny that would love to go out and have a fucking good time with me.if there any one please get in contacr with.me

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
"but it might be a good idea just to go with the flow and not get emotionally invested"

Agree! Fuck all y'all!

:-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 95
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.