Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing) : Swingers Discussion 177353
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleFinding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
Created by: double_entendre
Original Starting post for this thread:
I get that much of this lifestyle revolves around SEX. . . I mean, without the sexual aspect, it's just going out with friends.

While I love sex as much as the next guy (or gal), I would REALLY Love to find a partner-- something permanent... not someone just so I can get in the door at the local sex club or go to parties with.

I'm on 'normal' dating sites, and I'm up front an honest about non-monogamy, but I swear, 95% of the email I get from women is just to tell me how great I am... except for that swinging thing...

Is there a good place to meet SINGLE SWINGERS who are looking for a relationship and not just a great roll in the hay?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ful secret you got it on the head,sinful secret any man that you would get into a serious relationship that be the luckiest man in the world.I am also looking for a serious relationship with a female that ino the lifestyle,.she uld have to be open-mimded and love the lifestyle.ALL the lady al have married knew I was into the lifestyle and when along with it for the first party then they when cold after, they had a wonderful time during the party.and was with a few men and one of them had a couple bi emale.But when I bought it up again they told me to go as I enjoyed it more than they did I wasn;t going to fall into that trap even thru a woman I be wanting askedme to the party in the first place but I just let it slide to keep the peaqce thenless than a year they left me and got into swinging I ran into wife #two as she came out of the orgy room with cum running down he leg she lied and told me she walked in to check it out and I saw her as she coming out,ilet it slide until the next time I came to get my son and I told her I didn't like her lieing to me.need someone that like to party and let there hair down along with me.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Boy do I ever empathize! Where on this planet does one look for such a person? Judged on vanilla sites shunned on swing sites. If i only wanted a piece of meat to jump up and down on they make blow up dolls you know..same kind thing no interpersonal or communication just physical. Jergens and the internet carry allot less risk than random NSA encounters. I want more than that and you will catch hell discussing your appetites with barflies. What does one do? Is the SM that wants more than a rag to wipe up with damned to remain single?

Ritter SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Snowman72 I see no point in revealing your LS pref. on a vanilla site. Like anything else, it takes time to make the right connection. One of the issues I with SM is that many are overly anxious thinking they're walking into a fuckfest when they enter the LS. It doesn't happen usually.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
I have found on normal dating sites is once they find out I'm in the lifestyle they want it immediately judge me calling me names and trash . What they don't know is I'm not stupid and use my safety gear and very careful as most of the singles and couples I've played with are . Here is the funny part I went to a house part once and run into 3 ladies that claim to be vanilla on these dating sites all up in this party so it proved they lied to me lol . I to would like to find someone lifestyle friendly but that's a hard thing to do so I figure I'll be single a very long time .

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
bcgolf: Will do. As for the cert, well deserved and all sincere.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
Ms BLT,

Please keep me in your referals list ...... and I do thank you, very much, for your cert ( Snoopy Dancing!!).

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
well I do WANT a relationship, but I just don't require one of a partner FWB is enough if the emphasis is placed on friendship... I guess my point was vanilla dating sites are not a good place to find someone lifestyle friendly and this site is not great if you are looking for someone to date... which its not really designed for so I don't have issue with that... It was just nice to see that I am not the only one in this predicament lol

Roseville MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
From reading it, I take that she seeks a life-style friendly partner with whom she can enjoy a friends with benefits type of relationship without the emotional commitment of a committed relationship.

True, like BLT says...you could probably find plenty of SM willing to be a play-date partner to get into clubs and parties with but apparently haven't met one that you feel any type of connection or enough chemistry with that bears repeating. Just a thought, if you made friends with other females in the lifestyle, it could open additional avenues of meeting other men. But if you are happy as is....then continue what you are doing and just have fun!

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
Ok, so your profile is blocked to single women. Good luck!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
Sinfulsecrets: I am very surprised by your post. I haven't gone to your profile but I did glimpse at your pic. All you have to do is go out with one SM that you like which is easy and believe me, in most cases he would be super happy to have a woman who wants to swing with him. Then he can get into all the clubs and parties w/o being hassled to pay high fees. Maybe I am missing something.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)