Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing) : Swingers Discussion 1773531039
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleFinding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   39 to 48 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with a couple of you in that I have had WAY better luck over the long term by recruiting from the Nilla ranks... I've corrupted a half dozen or more...

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(51 posts)
I agree with the people who say to find someone first and then break them into the idea.... First get to know them... If yu are clicking sexually, then there is a chance she has the same sexual appetite that you do and will, overtime, like the idea

Roanoke VA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
I agree with Michelle, I have been in two "swing" relationships and they both started with dating women who I found were a bit adventurous and we progressed to swinging. I have met some single ladies on here who I could form a LTR with but distance is an issue. I guess what I am saying is, I keep all of my options open including dating "vanilla" women who like it a little kinky or maybe meeting someone from here.

;-)

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The question here is HOW a single swinger male can find a female swinger for a swinging permanent relationship. Are we on the same page?

Well my suggestion is that if I were a single swinger male I'd try everything... however, have you ever thought of finding a hot non-swinger woman and then introducing her to the lifestyle? You are making a mistake in saying up front that you are a swinger and want a swinger female. Many of my swinging female friends were unsuspecting dating a guy who was a swinger and once they were comfortable with each other the guy smoothly introduced her to swinging... I do not consider this deception... simply because once a woman gets a taste of the lifestyle she will simply love it and embrace it with great ardor... If she does not, then you move on to someone else.

This advice may sound 'crude' but try it and you will see some very great results. Contrary to what many guys think, we women love sex and the lifestyle and when we discover it we go after it with far greater passion than most guys... Also if your girlfriend is not bisexual she will soon discover the infinite joys of bisexuality in the lifestyle and will LOVE you for introducing her to such a hot and delectable love life... So it's a win/win game!

Michelle

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
This is honestly a topic I think about often. Being a unicorn is definitely fun and empowering, but when the party and the AFTER party are over, I go home alone. I think having a loving partner would make the lifestyle that much more enjoyable.

So to the very hot and honest man who started this thread, we are out there. I actually have two couples in the lifestyle that are good friends and they both met their partners in the Lifestyle. They weren't looking for it. They just focused their time and energy on having fun with people who they could be longterm friends with. Those friends introduced them to other friends and so on and so on until they met "the one".

So don't give up. Enjoy yourself with the right people. And if you're still having trouble, maybe its time for a California trip. ;)

Granite Falls MN

Username hidden
(1 post)
that a interesting question;there are men who are looking for a long term relationship,you just have to get in to their minds,just like any body else,just be cause they are swingers does not mean they are not looking for long term relationship, in fact maybe the reason they go to swing club is to find that one,you and them already know that you swingers so you can elemant that problem form the go.if you meet some body you like, spend a little more time with them, see what their motives are, should not take very long, and yes you will kiss a lot of frogs, just maybe one is not a frog,but hay frogs need loving to,so love a lot of frogs until you find one that isn't...just my thought,,bububye

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I have that same question. Im not is any relationship right now, well unless you count the couples that i play with. i often wonder if i meet someone i really like how am i going to tell him that i have been a unicorn, frequently, and loved it. except for the op, all the men i meet in the swinger world are just looking for sex and friendship. i dont ever think i a going to meet a true partner in the swining world. and i dont know if i could be in a relationship with a non swinger. i love the life too much.

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(12 posts)
You meet swinger women like you meet any other women.. you go on dates and screen for the traits you are looking for. I have a feeling there are lot of women out there open to the idea of swinging but have never tried it. Dating is a numbers game. Go out and meet women.. you will find a nice girl to swing with sooner or later.

You may want to take a look at the MASF forums (google it) for more advice on how to meet and screen women.

Just my 2 cents (this is the male half).

Rockford IL

Username hidden
(4 posts)
first of don't try to find a partner,just enjoy your self, if its going to happen it well.if you enjoy yourself and people see that you are ,the word will get around.find a club that you are comfortable at and go on a regular best.1 or 2 times a month for a year.you have a good chance of meeting that person.!!!!!!-never never never act like a jerk, even if you are right.just start going to a different club.good people will remenber you. the bad ones. won't last long....just my thoughts...bububye

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Oops, posted too soon- didn't realize we forgot to welcome some more Forum virgins.

Welcome to the Forums BrownEyedBBW and Justcurious39.

3 virgin SFs in one day has got to be some kind of record. :-)

Keeping in line with the topic- we met as SM and SF in the lifestyle, so it does happen.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   39 to 48 of 56   End
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)