Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing) : Swingers Discussion 1773531034
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleFinding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   34 to 43 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol....I think you are on to something there.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Why is this so difficult?"

Perhaps your couples profile is sending the wrong message?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Who doesnt like a little debauchery when time permits? After 30 years in the LS and an ugly divorce, lI am ooking for an attractive new partner that enjoys Harleys, clubs, dates, movies, wine, and sucking every inch out of the LS as friends, companions and lovers. Why is this so difficult? Metro DC area.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Having been the male half of a hotwife couple who swung together with men for the pure excitement and naughty thrill of it earlier in my life and now being a solo bi male, I can say that I much prefer swinging with a woman I love as my "partner in crime" to going it alone. Being older, single and and bi (orally only) is a triple whammy when trying to meet couples and women with whom to swing. My 2nd marriage was to a very prudish vanilla wife and I shall never make that mistake again LOL I've found it very difficult to meet a new female significant other with any interest in exploring "the wild side" with me but I will keep trying! The upside and main reward of solo swinging is the freedom to pursue it with no guilt or shame.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
I am looking for 2 things in life...some one who rides a Harley and likes to have a good time....whi is that so hard to do???

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the forum hoyclassywoman.

I am quite sure it gets tiring weeding through the fakes, flakes and married guys but a beautiful, articulate, sexy lady such as yourself will have her pick of playmates. It may take some time to find "the one" to be the perfect partner in crime but in the mean time, enjoy the journey...

A

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
lol .. hotclassywoman .. you just started. ;-)

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
I am finding it nearly impossible! ALmost futile

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Single Guy here looking too. Honestly.. I don't care if the woman wants to Swing. If the bedroom stays HOT .. well .. what else do you want? I will say though that I have friends in the LS and hopefuly she doesn't have issues with that. Swingers are just plain fun and love their attitudes toward sex. Vanilla friends are fun too just don't go flirting with the wife or you're not their friend! Life's short ..sooo don't spend too much time chasing a pipe dream... but have fun dreaming.

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
I agree with a couple of you in that I have had WAY better luck over the long term by recruiting from the Nilla ranks... I've corrupted a half dozen or more...

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   34 to 43 of 58   End
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)