Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding_a_new_partner_in_life_(who_also_wants_to_swing)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
11 to 20 of 144
User Details are only visible to members.
Great feedback Tramp, R&J and KJ. Thanks so much. I'm sure others in the Vanilla dating sites share my desires. I'd have to be really comfortable opening myself up to sharing this. I don't handle rejection well so I'd probably have to be pretty sure she'd be receptive to it before discussing.

Robert

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(154 posts)
"I'm wondering if I can go back to the light side."

Admittedly, I've only met you once. Nevertheless, you don't strike me as being the sort of guy who would have any problems going in whichever direction a relationship may take you and being happy with it...providing that it's the right relationship.

May the force be with you. ;^D

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5597 posts)
Robert,

You might be surprised how many LS singles are also on Vanilla dating sites. After dating a gentleman for two years (from a vanilla site), we joined SLS (the site but not the activities). As you can see I also stayed once I became a single again, it's just too much fun to give up (forums, dances, flirting, etc.). As for the question, Scamp asked, I think iits a good one and makes sense. I'm a good LS single but not sure I would be willing to share my heart's desire (but that's just me). Most (not all) married couples I personally know who swing have been married and or committed for many many years. Perhaps if I meet someone and get those trust building years I could share.

On the other hand, I am a voyeur and an exhibitionist so there are ways for a couple to be in the LS without actually haveing to share their partner. So many ways to be a swinger.

Good luck finding your special person

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4782 posts)
Tramp:. I guess I should have said that I can't do both at the same time. After discovering the LS from my last relationship I'm wondering if I can go back to the light side.

Time will tell. Till then I'm enjoying the conversations and meeting great people.

Robert

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(154 posts)
R&S:. I would be thrilled if I were in a relationship and she would be open to that! I'm just wondering if it's more realistic to find someone single already in the LS or introduce someone from the vanilla world.

Robert

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(154 posts)
"I know I can't do both."

At the present time, why can't you?

You are single. You are not in a relationship with anyone, let alone a committed or exclusive one.

So....

Why would you not be free to seek a potential relationship from whatever mixture of sources you have interest in?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5597 posts)
Uf, ask yourself this question. If you met a woman who was receptive to inviting an extra guy into the bedroom, would you be turned on by the thought of sharing her?

If yes, continue in the LS.

If no, pursue a vanilla relationship because you aren't really here to swing.

Just my $.02

~Scamp~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5627 posts)
Ty for the feedback. My instincts agree are leaning towards staying in the LS. I know I can't do both.

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(154 posts)
ufgators: i am friends with a few people from the site (men and women) who have had "vanilla" relationships and taken breaks from here. the most consensus i have heard is it's very hard to be "vanilla" in a relationship after the freedom to openly and freely discuss sexual matters with people met through SLS and likeminded sites.

personally -- i tried traditional vanilla sites after my divorce and found many liars fakes and flakes---more so than i encountered here. when we least expect to meet someone, that's usually when it happens.

till then, just enjoy as and when you can.

good luck!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16839 posts)
Ok, gives me hope while waiting for the Golden Ticket, lol.

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(154 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
11 to 20 of 144
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.