Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding_a_new_partner_in_life_(who_also_wants_to_swing)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
11 to 20 of 140
User Details are only visible to members.
R&S:. I would be thrilled if I were in a relationship and she would be open to that! I'm just wondering if it's more realistic to find someone single already in the LS or introduce someone from the vanilla world.

Robert

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
"I know I can't do both."

At the present time, why can't you?

You are single. You are not in a relationship with anyone, let alone a committed or exclusive one.

So....

Why would you not be free to seek a potential relationship from whatever mixture of sources you have interest in?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5161 posts)
Uf, ask yourself this question. If you met a woman who was receptive to inviting an extra guy into the bedroom, would you be turned on by the thought of sharing her?

If yes, continue in the LS.

If no, pursue a vanilla relationship because you aren't really here to swing.

Just my $.02

~Scamp~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5453 posts)
Ty for the feedback. My instincts agree are leaning towards staying in the LS. I know I can't do both.

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
ufgators: i am friends with a few people from the site (men and women) who have had "vanilla" relationships and taken breaks from here. the most consensus i have heard is it's very hard to be "vanilla" in a relationship after the freedom to openly and freely discuss sexual matters with people met through SLS and likeminded sites.

personally -- i tried traditional vanilla sites after my divorce and found many liars fakes and flakes---more so than i encountered here. when we least expect to meet someone, that's usually when it happens.

till then, just enjoy as and when you can.

good luck!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16310 posts)
Ok, gives me hope while waiting for the Golden Ticket, lol.

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
Still struggling with the idea of giving up the LS for a Vanilla relationship. The few dates I've been on just aren't as open minded. Great women but I'm just not sure if I'll feel something missing.

Does this make me selfish or just honest with myself.

Robert

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
I agree with you NJ...my thoughts on vanilla dating sites is way worse than "pfftt..." I'd laugh, but only so I don't cry. I also agree...live life. However, work takes up a good deal of my life at the moment, so in living life, I don't often meet eligible people in my age group. And, in living life, doing things with all my coupled up friends OR alone is getting old.

So, tonight, I updated my profile here to indicate I'm looking for more than the average bear...err...swinger. lol. We'll see how that goes. Can't say I'm particularly hopeful, considering the IM's I've already gotten, but hey...can't be much worse than the POFs of the world.

Dover PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Life - LOL. Maybe!

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
D you hit it on the money! You're the perfect example of how to find a great partner in the lifestyle. Tiffany do wish you lived on my street lol. To the author of this post. As a single guy in the lifestyle it's very hard. So many guys just think this is a hookup site. Dating sites suck as you found out. I have met some of the happiest and best people of my life in the lifestyle. No jealousy! Think we all just want to find that perfect swing partner to travel, go to events and parties and still go on the good old vanilla dates with. WHERE ARE YOU !!! LOL. ( D my grammar and spelling ok?)

Andover NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
11 to 20 of 140
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.