Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding_a_new_partner_in_life_(who_also_wants_to_swing)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
11 to 20 of 97
User Details are only visible to members.
I been looking for a female to go to house partys and swing club>I got a female friend she like to watch some play but she afraid of going to a swing club>We done a few house partys but she afraid of a large club>So I looking to find a hot woman that love sex as much as me.there got to be a horny woman in wester ny that would love to go out and have a fucking good time with me.if there any one please get in contacr with.me

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
"but it might be a good idea just to go with the flow and not get emotionally invested"

Agree! Fuck all y'all!

:-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
@SX: There are those who have found "love" in the LS. However, I'd like to remind you that this is not match dot com. Not saying you can't or won't find it, but it might be a good idea just to go with the flow and not get emotionally invested in every encounter as though he or she is "the one." Take your time and enjoy the journey.

I've recently been spending a lot of time with a vanilla guy who knows I am bi and who also knows I have Plus One. Now, I've decided that the two shall never meet....LOL....I am going to be one of those women who is trying to have it almost all. I am still missing a female component....LOL

SX: Welcome to the Forums and the LS.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Welcome to Forums sxisasxidus, I wish you success in your search. It can happen and has happened to a few people on this site.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(620 posts)
Looking for a companion as well. This seems to make the most sense, searching here. Time will tell

Spring Lake MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I lost my wife about eight years ago and still miss her; I agree with those who replied below. Indeed, it is very difficult for those of us in the lifestyle to find a partner who thinks that we are "just like anyone else". Some like to go camping, others enjoy movie going, and so on. I am intelligent, good looking, healthy, in shape, love to travel and would love someone to fill the void who is also in the lifestyle. Any suggestions how to?

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Lane, ROCK ON have fun and just remember that you would want her to be happy if you passed and not feel guilty..... Enjoy yourself, feel sad, feel whatever, but just enjoy life and those around it will enjoy it with you....

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(18 posts)
@Lanehenry, sorry for your loss. I am going through the same thing, I lost my beloved wife almost two years ago. Healing from that is a long process that takes time and in some cases much more time than most people realize. We can only take one step at a time towards rebuilding ourselves and hopefully we will both get there.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(507 posts)
condolences, lane. good luck & enjoy--take your time.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
@Lane, sorry for your loss as well. I think you going back out and getting your feet wet is the first step in finding a new partner in this LS.

Madison AL
Username hidden
(432 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
11 to 20 of 97
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.