Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing) : Swingers Discussion 177353101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleFinding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
Created by: double_entendre
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
bcgolf: Will do. As for the cert, well deserved and all sincere.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
Ms BLT,

Please keep me in your referals list ...... and I do thank you, very much, for your cert ( Snoopy Dancing!!).

Sebastian FL

Username hidden
(4 posts)
well I do WANT a relationship, but I just don't require one of a partner FWB is enough if the emphasis is placed on friendship... I guess my point was vanilla dating sites are not a good place to find someone lifestyle friendly and this site is not great if you are looking for someone to date... which its not really designed for so I don't have issue with that... It was just nice to see that I am not the only one in this predicament lol

Roseville MI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
From reading it, I take that she seeks a life-style friendly partner with whom she can enjoy a friends with benefits type of relationship without the emotional commitment of a committed relationship.

True, like BLT says...you could probably find plenty of SM willing to be a play-date partner to get into clubs and parties with but apparently haven't met one that you feel any type of connection or enough chemistry with that bears repeating. Just a thought, if you made friends with other females in the lifestyle, it could open additional avenues of meeting other men. But if you are happy as is....then continue what you are doing and just have fun!

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
Ok, so your profile is blocked to single women. Good luck!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
Sinfulsecrets: I am very surprised by your post. I haven't gone to your profile but I did glimpse at your pic. All you have to do is go out with one SM that you like which is easy and believe me, in most cases he would be super happy to have a woman who wants to swing with him. Then he can get into all the clubs and parties w/o being hassled to pay high fees. Maybe I am missing something.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
I am in the same boat.. I enjoy playing with a partner. I am on a few dating sites where I put in my profile that I am looking for someone lifestyle friendly. My emails are few and far between but usually are people who let me know I am a disease ridden whore only worth having sex with and they want to date someone more respectable... lol here I put that I want a partner and get emails telling me to go to a dating site... catch 22 but I have discovered the difference between a swinger and a whore and a manwhore.. ask them how many partners they have had... a swinger may or may not know but will realize it doesnt matter. everyone else will think of the answer, decide if they should tell the truth and either feel shame or pride... its not about the numbers its about the experiences.

Roseville MI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hello Cheops210!

Hope you find what you seek.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
Cheops210: First of all, my condolences for the loss of your loved one and let me assure you that your age has absolutely nothing to do with anything! You sound very confident and from what I see of this picture, you will do fine. Keep your positive attitude, date and move forward. I am pretty sure you will make the right connection soon enough. Be blessed! Your honesty is refreshing.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
Having recently found myself a SF, after losing hubby, I thought it would be hard to find men interested in finding someone to share swinging with. The hard part for me is knowing what the new games rules are for SF's. They really are different from couples. Well, hubby used to handle all the contacts so I'm doing that now too.

In my profile I'm upfront what I'm looking for, a swing partner with no commitment. If that changes, I'll let you know, but for now I just want a social life that I can share after the party with someone I enjoy being with. A disadvantage is my age, but I assure you I know women who are still swinging well into their 80's! And one man I loved to be with was 93 when he passed over. Doesn't that give you hope for a full and happy life? Sex isn't everything, but without it, life is dull.

I sympathize with the plight of the SM in the lifestyle, but I assure you, as was mentioned earlier, if you have ever experienced the LS, you will never be happy with a vanilla wife. We had a wonderful marriage of almost 15 years, and swung for the past 14 years until his health prevented him from participating, but he encouraged me to continue and I am... and I never want a vanilla relationship... EVER!

Parsons TN

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)