10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
TOPIC: Finding_a_new_partner_in_life_(who_also_wants_to_swing)
Created by: double_entendre
Original Starting post for this thread:
I get that much of this lifestyle revolves around SEX. . . I mean, without the sexual aspect, it's just going out with friends.

While I love sex as much as the next guy (or gal), I would REALLY Love to find a partner-- something permanent... not someone just so I can get in the door at the local sex club or go to parties with.

I'm on 'normal' dating sites, and I'm up front an honest about non-monogamy, but I swear, 95% of the email I get from women is just to tell me how great I am... except for that swinging thing...

Is there a good place to meet SINGLE SWINGERS who are looking for a relationship and not just a great roll in the hay?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
1 to 10 of 150
User Details are only visible to members.
Vpilot, Totally agree. I guess my "line in the sand" of dating (outside of chemistry) is comfortable being nude and going to hedo. I could easily leave the lifestyle for the right man, but there is no way I'm giving up hedo! I know a lot of people think that hedo is nothing but a fuckfest, but no, you don't need to participate if you don't want to!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(582 posts)
I think what would work is to put in your singles ad that you love sex and is looking for a woman that loves sex. nothing more. Do not talk about not being monogamous and swinging until you are dating and she knows and trusts you.

For women to be in an open marriage they must know the man they are with first.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
I can't say I am actively searching, but I am open to a life partner if that should develop. She would have to be open to the nude lifestyle as well as swinging. If it happens that would be great.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(602 posts)
Welcome to the forums.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(6038 posts)
I am actually not finding this a very stressful thing. Only been separated for 9mo but I get to be other couples play thing, and sleep with single women too! I haven't really started searching for a new life partner yet, just kind of hoping to click with one of the singles. They are here, just don't go into it expecting a relationship. This is all about fun after all, and if the two have a good enough time, then keep it going!

Crystal Beach TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Me and the ex wife were in the lifestyle and loved it. But things didn't work out with us. It's going to be hard finding that other someone that likes to get down like she did.

Lake Charles LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I say that it does happen (in affect), and that's it's as likely or not here as it would be anywhere else.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(6038 posts)
I would agree wit h Rabbit_n_Scamp, definitely possible, and one never knows how and when it will happen.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(602 posts)
We would say yes, most definitely possible.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6034 posts)
What about love at first sight? Is there such a thing ? And in the lifestyle is it possible.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
1 to 10 of 150
TOPIC: Finding a new partner in life (who also wants to swing)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.