Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Fantasy vrs Vanilla in the Lifestyle
TOPIC: Fantasy vrs Vanilla in the Lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   12 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
It just amazes me how many couples bring vanilla expectations into the lifestyle. And I realize that the lifestyle is made up of a tapestry of different people looking for different things. However, I feel that the lifestyle should focus more on fantasy and let the other stuff develop afterwards. I see alot of "not looking for a one night stand", "back yard bbqs", "looking for good friends", "dancing, movies, dinner". I have to check the address bar sometimes to make sure that I hadn't been transferred to matchmaker or some dating web site. Now I'm not just making a gripe because I'm a single male. I have played and talked to many couples who say the same thing about other couples. It's like they want to date you and have some kind of LTR with you. I don't have a problem with making friends, but let's keep it lite. "no strings attatched" should be the attitude if you are a serious swinger. I don't think that most couples are. That makes it even tougher for single guys because if it's hard for even an attractive couple to find playmates, then we have it 100 times even worst then they do. What do you think? Is the lifestyle really more of a social club for meeting friends or is it more about fantasy?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   12 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: Fantasy vrs Vanilla in the Lifestyle