Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Failure and Horror Stories
TOPIC: Failure and Horror Stories
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Seriously though, really stabs you when you finally gather the courage to make that move and then youre shot down as quick as the move itself. I dont want to or get off on having to persuade anyone. Im not forward enough with women. Men, no problem. They are just too easy. But gotta give it to the men who say women are so hard to read.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Sounds like I need to check travelocity for the next ticket to TX!!! If anything, I LOVE to be tickled! LOL I won't back away and my boobies are very eager for a woman's touch!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
femand I went through one of those experiences too. (I actually had two horror stories in swinging) After meeting a couple at a meet and greet, I met them again for dinner and to play. She had had a female lover in the past and assured me she was a true bi-sexual female. She seemed open and friendly at the greet and meet. She initiated the contact on SLS and was pursuing me. Being a romantic and trying to set the mood, I greeted her at dinner with red roses and had a bottle of wine in the car. We were seated in a corner booth with no one around our table. While we were chatting, I made the first move. Just testing the water. I went to rub her leg with my toes and she jumped out of her skin and said that it tickled. That backed me up and I stopped for then.

Later when we got to the hotel, she immediately jumped under the covers, fully dressed. I could tell she was apprehensive so I was very patient. Poured the wine and all three of us were chatting. She got up about 20 minutes later to shower. I waited a few minutes and then went in to wash her back. Started kissing her back and caressing her shoulders which she seemed to respond to nicely with returned affection. I had not tried to caress the rest of her body yet. I moved in to kiss her lips, but she pulled away quickly. Little disappointed, but no biggie, some people do not like to kiss. Thought I would continue to move slowly to ease her tensions. I was getting very confused on how to approach her during all of this.

She returned to the bed and back under the covers. I laid down next to her talking. As we talked I gently started stroking her, my hands on top of the covers. I moved my hand under the covers to touch her breast and she jumped again. She said that anyone touching her breast was painful. I had touched her like touching velvet and no one could have been any softer in the ability to touch. Her husband who was only watching, just looked at me and shrugged, saying that he could barely touch her sometimes. Not the kind of evening I had in mind. That was the end of things to make a short story shorter!

I had heard of women who were untouchable and said NO a lot, just never had experienced one. Hopefully never will meet another one as it was extremely unpleasant. Still searching for that true bi-sexual female like me that want to enjoy passions with a real bi-sexual lover.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
My bad experience doesnt compare to these whatsoever, but still has changed me nonetheless:

I was invited by a couple to a strip club. They were great people. He was so cool and open, she was sexy and so nice, but was never with another woman yet. She was built just like me and I thought that was very sexy! Anyways, we went into the club, had several drinks and really were getting along nicely. Well, the hubby leans over and whispers in my ear to make a move. Me being quite the novice wasnt sure what to do exactly. With men, no prob! Can seduce them with ease. Her on the other hand, made me nervous on how to make the first move. I softly laid my hand on her knee, slid it under and ran my finger in the crease ~ She jumped and pulled her knee away and said very loudly "Whoa, that tickles!" Talk about shutting me down quick! Let's say after that, the evening ended quickly. Got an email the next day saying that she just isnt ready yet.

My new rule is no newbies unless they are sure they know what they want. No training on this girl's part ever again. I'm not the human tester! LOL Certainly gave me an idea about how men fear rejection. I guess it IS hard to tell if your move will be received in a good way huh?

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
We finally showered and attempted to get started. I pleasured her orally, stroked, and kissed her all over. I used my toys on her, all the time he sat there not interested. I kept trying to involve him, but it was not going well. When she would touch him he responded better, but still very withdrawn. She did not do anything to me, and finally used one of my toys on me. I had to show her how. Then she left the room and I tried really hard to get him excited. I finally got him to just about enter me as she came back into the room. He jumped so high and that was the end of the evening. I told them I needed to sleep. At sunrise I was out the door lickitly split. I had realized quickly that there was lots of jealously and tension, and that was why he was afraid to look or touch me. Thought that horrible experience was over, but months later she became new owner of a new swingers group that just was started and in the area. I had joined before she took it over. Her first order of business was to banish me telling everyone I was a troublemaker. I will note that her weight on SLS is still 100 or more pounds off. She says no one cares and those who have met her say they just ignore it. I avoid her and her circle of friends. The incident has scarred me for life and hopefully one that will fade over time. Learned a hell of a lot from this event! Never be so horny that you get in that situation! Live and learn.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hmmm, I guess mine may not be as bad, but has had lasting effects to this day! I have been in the lifestyle off and on since the late 70's. I had a 15-year break with my last husband. He was not interested and did not want me to be involved. I divorced him last year and shortly decided it was time to get back in the swing of things. Finding it impossible to locate people who lived the lifestyle at first, I met a female online through a mutual online friend, not on SLS, who wanted a bi-sexual female who enjoyed anal sex to please her boyfriend with. She said he had given her many men and had never enjoyed anal, so she wanted to return the favor. Being new to a small town had not provided me with any playmates, especially female, so I eagerly accepted the invitation. She sent me a picture with no face and told me she was listed on SLS. I failed to look her up, big mistake on my part. She gave me both of their physical statistics and I in-turn showed my naked body to her on CAM. She seemed very excited and we made a date for the following week. We chatted briefly a few times and set up the meeting place and time in the early evening at a town about 35 miles away. From there we would travel another 55 miles to where her boyfriend was. She was supposed to send an IM that she was leaving. Time was getting closer and she failed to do so. I thought maybe our signals were crossed and went ahead to meeting place. Waited 30 minute and then returned home to find a phone message. She had called stating she had lain down for a nap, got to the meeting place, was too hungry to wait, and went on without me. She also asked if I would still come there. (180 miles round trip plus the 70 I had already driven). I called her back annoyed and she pleaded with me to still come. I agreed stupidly and off I went to a new meeting place in their town. I arrived and went and got a bottle of wine. I really do not drink, but thought I would have a glass to relax. They finally showed up and when they did, I was shocked. The person she sent a picture of and the person she described was 100 pounds different at least, the male was also not as described. I was getting more annoyed all the while wondering if I could possibly do this. I thought oh what the hell, get drunk and taste a woman. I had not been with a female in many years and wanted to explore. She got in my car and we went to his house. All the time I was really freaking that I was in over my head with these two. They were not prepared for me so I started in on my wine. I had 2 glasses while both of them drank quite heavily. He would not look at me and kept his back turned. She carried the conversation. They would not get undressed and I kept thinking I needed to leave. Since I had wine and do not drink, I was afraid to leave and drive home on a long dark country road. My nose was numb from the wine.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Failure and Horror Stories