Failure and Horror Stories : Swingers Discussion 46768101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleFailure and Horror Stories
TOPIC: Failure and Horror Stories
Created by: Dooode The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's way messed up, one of the worst experiences i've ever heard of! Also sounds like it could have turned out alot worse depending on who this guy was. Think your husband and yourself should consider yourselves lucky a broken nose was all that was had! Glad your both ok though.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
The two things I can see that may have happened is that you became too close, too exclusive, to quick. Just like any relationship, its hot in the beginning and then comfortable kicks in. The other wife, as with most women, get attached and comfortable, so sounds like that was her issue.

The second thing is that maybe she was comfortable with a good thing, and the hubby was ready to venture out to other pastures. You made mention that jokes were made about changing living situations and marital partners ~ well, even if you were in what seemed like a committed relationship with another person, to then be told that they wanna break that up and try something new? Well, anyone would be taken aback and feel rejection after a comment like that.

Who really knows? Four people, four personalities, four different perspectives, four different relationships. A lot of dynamics to try to figure out what happened.

But, it was their issue ~ not yours. You gave into the relationship and nurtured it. You can't forsee the other people's reactions to it. Just know that you gave your love and what they chose to do with it is on them. But you keep giving your love!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Dont be vague, be very clear, but with a sense of respect. Smooze us a little. Tell us you want to know the woman before the sex and you will make out much better. We know you want sex. Thats what we are all here for, but romancing isnt skipped over.

We know you wanna fuck us, but WHY do you wanna fuck us in particular?

You should do well in this lifestyle. You ask for advice and take it like a gentleman. You have just put yourself at the top of the list to most forum readers because of your gallant responses. Kudos to a single man!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
NO! Nothings worse than lying! But you could have asked to chat and get to know her ~ BEFORE assuming that she would WANT to hook up with you as quick as that weekend.

Too much info there mister! You went from hello to wanna fuck in one email. Us girls find that disrespectful.

So, my thought and take if for what it's worth, don't let her know you got plans until she wants you to change them!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
"you are beautiful, sexy and ohhhh so irresistable! I cant wait to meet you! But, can you wait til the game is over!" DOHH!

Thanks for thinking a leather ball is more irresistable!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I agree, I love to get compliments. If I reply with a simple compliment back, it often gets taken as a come-on. I wish everyone could just take a compliment as a compliment.

There is no compliment to a woman that says that football is more important. I would take that as you would be too quick to cum and not worth my time.

Raven

Just my .03 cents

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I would have blocked you after the first, but atleast they gave you a second chance to prove what an ass some guys can be!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
My horror story was in meeting a single guy for play. Quite the salesman I must say, (red flag should have appeared then!) He wined and dined us and we chose to meet again and take it from there. Cute guy, nice and hairy the way I like them. We go to his hotel room and as soon as Mr. B goes into the bathroom this guy jumps on me like white on rice! The look on Mr. B's face when he came out said it all. We let this go by, figured the guy was extremely horny. This guy went down on me right away all the time trying to get an erection. Ugh!! He made all kinds of unnecessary noise all the while reaching down to see if he was hard yet. We had already discussed that he WILL wear a condom. Never the less, once he did finally get hard, he was just going to ram it in. I said whoa, where's the condom? He whines, "oh man, do I have to wear one? Then I'll have to get it hard all over again." Well damn, my fault I guess. lol Yessss he had to get hard all over again. Finally, it's somewhat hard, he puts it in and low and behold 3 pumps and a grunt and he's done. LET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE I'm thinking. God I just want this to be over with. Well this little man...in stature and sexual prowess thought he was hot shit. I'm used to all nighters, fun fun fun, rest and more fun. This guy was a waste of time and effort. Don't get me wrong, I understand any man can have erection problems due to any reason, I'm willing to work with that. This guy was just a fast talker and makes it bad for other single men. mrs. BT

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
You are quite welcum sugar!

Nice pictures and profile! Mmmmmm ( ;

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Cum see me when you find your way to Texas. I would so love to arouse and be aroused by a lady who loves to be sensually and passionately pleased from her head to her toes, including all of her other senses.

No awkwardness, just pure erotic pleasures!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Failure and Horror Stories