Exposure for the Single Guys : Swingers Discussion 74527
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleExposure for the Single Guys
TOPIC: Exposure for the Single Guys
Created by: PJay
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would think the single guys who are genuinely interested in finding nice couples to hook up with here on the site would want to take a little time off sending emails and put themselves out there a bit more, if you will

The Forums here are a great venue for couples to get to know each other. Of course, the exposure is limited, but surely it wouldn't hurt to be around a bit participating allowing other potential couples the opportunity of seeing your personality and interests on a regular basis as an interested prospect.

Let's preface this by saying complaining about the lack of response (or pussy) or the Political Forum might not be the best approach LOL

Just a thought.. Has anybody noticed receiving more emails after posting in the Forums?

PJ

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
There is a lot of value to sharing your viewpoint on the forums. I have made contact with several couples because of conversations that have been on the various threads. It is a great way to get to know everyone.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Interesting, I have been posting here in various forums, and I haven't seen an increase in emails. I attribute this to my location being so far from so many. I have done the email thing and have only gotten 1 answer that was not looking for guys right now, which I took graciously and thanked the couple for responding. Not sure if it's my profile, or what, but I generally like to be social so I do post in forums and chat in the chat arena. Hope everyone has fun in their endevers to find fun.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
we would like to see if you wanna xpose

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Pjay, I have noticed a large increase in emails from couples since I began posting in these forums, and that was purely accidental, and didn’t realize it at the time. Matter of fact, the couple I met with 2 weeks ago said to me that they never would have noticed me if they weren’t gazing thru the forums, we ended up having a fantastic night, they’ve never posted in the forums as of yet, but do read them.

When a couple contacts me I usually give access to my private photos right away if I like theirs, I do have my wife with me in a few of my private photos cause we do play as a couple a lot of times also, funny thing is they always say, wow, does your wife want to join us also. That usually comes from the woman half.

So the answer is a definite yes on do you get more emails from posting in the forums, like the other poster on here said, I’m sure having a profile with photos helps, you can’t expect emails if you have a couple one liners and no photos in your profile no matter how much you post in the forums.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
PJ-

A few of the cross country swing friends that I have made (they either come see me or I go see them) have come from Forum contacts. The majority have come from referral and association.

The main point that you are making merits repeating, however. A single male (or anyone, for that matter) cannot rely on anonymous cyber communication to make friends. You have to go to clubs, associate with others, make and maintain a good reputation, and do the other things to confirm to all that you are a functional swinger.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
Hi PJay...We enjoy meeting single men. If they pass our test. The Forums have Nothing to do with it. I don't believe the Forums have anything to do with meeting anyone. Just one opinion.

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
I would think the single guys who are genuinely interested in finding nice couples to hook up with here on the site would want to take a little time off sending emails and put themselves out there a bit more, if you will

The Forums here are a great venue for couples to get to know each other. Of course, the exposure is limited, but surely it wouldn't hurt to be around a bit participating allowing other potential couples the opportunity of seeing your personality and interests on a regular basis as an interested prospect.

Let's preface this by saying complaining about the lack of response (or pussy) or the Political Forum might not be the best approach LOL

Just a thought.. Has anybody noticed receiving more emails after posting in the Forums?

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Exposure for the Single Guys