Experience Hedo Single : Swingers Discussion 171764
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleExperience Hedo Single
TOPIC: Experience Hedo Single
Created by: Petes4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
As a single parent, I don't get all that much opportunity for vacations, but have some time coming up with the ex taking the kids for a week... And I want to get away!

Anyone ever do Hedo single? Jamaica seems to be really nice, hedo special benefits or not... but are singles accepted there? I mean will the couples feel intimidated or look down on us traveling solo?

pete

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't worry about the reception you get. Just go and have fun. You'll be a paying customer just like the rest of them. You might get lucky and meet some great people. Even if not, the people-watching will be fantastic and very erotic.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I've been to Hedo as a single female a long time ago; before becoming sls and I had a great time and, as a matter of fact, met up with a very nice single gentleman and we hung out at the Lingerie party and later in the pool. It was very much worth the trip. I stayed on the garden side and went to the nude beach, topless at that time, now I hit the nudist resorts happily (lol)! Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I have been to Hedo II and III over 20 times as a single male. Just like any club sometimes you hit is good and sometimes not. I have been down just to get away and starting reading a book and the next thing you know I am in the middle of a great party with females. I have meet many single females and couples over the years. Just talk with everyone, but don't linger too long and get nude. You are not going to get anywhere on the prude side!!

Clearwater FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Single female yes ... single male . I would imagine it is the same warm friendly reception you single males get on this site . You'd be better off going to Vegas. Single men do get slightly more respect there.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I have been invited several times to visit Hedo as a single guest, but I have never attended by myself.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
As a single parent, I don't get all that much opportunity for vacations, but have some time coming up with the ex taking the kids for a week... And I want to get away!

Anyone ever do Hedo single? Jamaica seems to be really nice, hedo special benefits or not... but are singles accepted there? I mean will the couples feel intimidated or look down on us traveling solo?

pete

Deer Park NY
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Experience Hedo Single