Deal Breakers : Swingers Discussion 146875101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleDeal Breakers
TOPIC: Deal Breakers
Created by: Mewzie The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Brush your teeth.

Both of them.

Pensacola Beach FL

Username hidden
(63 posts)
I can overlook a lot, but not hygiene.

I always take a shower right before going out to play. Even if I had one that morning.

I had some bad experiences a few years ago with 'club rats' and 'thong queens.' You know the type. Looking good and acting outrageous on the dance floor. My significant other was bi and she would hook up with these chicks and bring them home and when they would go to undress often it was a nightmare. More than one had on a crusty thong that STUCK to her.... Then she had to deal tactfully with it, as in getting rid of her new friend or convincing the new friend to take a bath. LOL... Some of these girls would party all night at the club, go home with somebody and fuck, get up the next morning, go off to work at the kiosk at the mall and go right back out clubbing three or four nights in a row between baths. Yuck. I would much rather go down on and play with a middle age housewife who bathes daily and is average looking than some 20 year old with crusty hair full of hairspray that has not been washed in a week, a spectacular body, salt crystalized on her dirty skin and god knows what fermenting in her crotch.

I am as kinky as the next guy and more than most, but honestly, who wants to play with a clothespin on their nose?

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Hey sexy Deseos!

I'd say a deal breaker for me for a woman would be a shitty princess attitude or greasy hair. lmao! there are others but most have already been listed.

K

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(389 posts)
Depends on the person really. Some people, there is simply no chemistry. If a man can make me laugh I see past physical flaws more than if we just don't click. Physically though, bad breath is my number one next'er. You come over to kiss me or talk to me and I smell bacteria and thats it, I'm not kissing you. Nasty teeth, yeah another. Brush your teeth. Body odor...nasty. Other things are, dressing. Jay and I are going to show up freshly showered, looking good, dressed up...and so we do expect that others show up the same way.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Deal Breakers