Curious Requests : Swingers Discussion 221237101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleCurious Requests
TOPIC: Curious Requests
Created by: westernpacouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had a recent experience in which I was the third in an MFM. Although I was allowed to do anything I cared to, including full penetration with a condom on, they requested that I should not orgasm inside her, that was reserved for the husband. Of course I complied, and we all had a great time, but I found the request a bit curious. Has anyone else experienced other requests that might be considered a bit oddball?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm pretty sure there was a bit of sarcasm and hyperbole in there. I did have to look up Namaste....which appears to be the Hindu version of genuflects.

Somehow, this place is actually making me smarter.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
" If they want me to do a naked yoga pose in the corner because that will make her orgasm to the high heavens, and him giddy like a school girl......then Namaste. "

Seriously!?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
You still irritable from that traffic jam near Scranton, Sed? ;-) Because that's a bit harsh.

We had a great single dude that we played with and he was completely and totally all about US. And that was great and we thoroughly enjoyed the attention, but after a while we were just sort of like "Dude, you've helped us live out several fantasies of ours, so what would you like to do?" I won't go into details of what he wanted, but we were more than happy to accommodate him. I think it's great that the guy is eager and willing to help couples with their fantasies, but it's a 2 way street and there's no harm in trying to return the favor. Busting a nut for single guys or couples isn't the fantasy, it's the means we use to get there.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
He wouldn't score with us, T.

It reeks pretentiousness. Men like this tell people what they think these people want to hear.

Spare me the bullshit. What, you're sacrificing yourself, you don't get off, it's not about everybody?

Pualeeezzzz!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"Its not about my fantasy fulfillment, its about theirs."

Good attitude that should definitely score you a lot of points with couples in this lifestyle, but it should really about everyone getting their fantasies fulfilled. If you have a lasting relationship with a couple, then they should be just as interested in helping make some of your fantasies come true as you are with fulfilling theirs.

Obviously, if it's something that's intended to be a 1 time thing, like say a gang bang or something, then sure....you show up, give them (her) what they want and call it a day. But if it's a couple who continuously reaches out to you for fun, then there comes a certain point where they should want to "cater" to you every now and again.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
I dont think that the requests are odd at all. I cherish joining a couple. My perspective on it goes like this- I am privileged to join them in their special act. I view my role is to add something that the two of them cannot obtain on their own. If they want me to do a naked yoga pose in the corner because that will make her orgasm to the high heavens, and him giddy like a school girl......then Namaste.

Its not about my fantasy fulfillment, its about theirs.

A couple I came to know very, very well, allowed penetration and climax, but no kissing. Yes, I could use her like a sex toy for hours and hours of sweaty sex, but intimacy was not allowed. They viewed kissing as intimate, not the sweaty, steamy, day long sex fests....

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(14 posts)
There is a couple, and they both play separate her only requirement besides condoms is the her husband is not allowed to cum with the female he plays with.

She however is permitted to have orgasms.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
A couple who comes to NOLA once a year decided once to come out to my place in the country where it's a little secluded. They asked me to get one of those kiddie wading pools and fill it up so that I could fuck her in it outdoors while he filmed it. Okie dokie.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10416 posts)
We had a girl request I not cum in her with the condom to make sure if it was broken there wouldnt be an issue. Being Vas safe it made me giggle and of course i did not. but it may be for the same reason

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
I had a recent experience in which I was the third in an MFM. Although I was allowed to do anything I cared to, including full penetration with a condom on, they requested that I should not orgasm inside her, that was reserved for the husband.

Of course I complied, and we all had a great time, but I found the request a bit curious.

Has anyone else experienced other requests that might be considered a bit oddball?

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Curious Requests