Couples that are into keeping score : Swingers Discussion 137029
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleCouples that are into keeping score
TOPIC: Couples that are into keeping score
Created by: TaranisofGaul
Original Starting post for this thread:
What's the deal with some of the couples that seem to be more into "keeping score" than swinging?

I have encountered my fair share of women who were more into fucking me because their husband just fucked another single female and she wants to "make things even" or in some cases, "He is alllowed to have five and I am allowed to have five and you can be number five."

Technically speaking, are these people really swingers or are they sereal cheaters with permission?

Now, I am not talking about the married chicks with the "cuckold fetish" I have encountered those too, the women who want the husband to watch while they get fucked by Anonymous Stud. I am not talking about the husband that likes to watch his wife fucked by Anonymous Stud. I am talking about the couples that seem to think swinging is about keeping score.

When I was in a couple, I didn't care about a score, or how many chicks I did at one time. I was into making my partner happy, because that made me happy. What gives?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
To the original poster yes, this does happen. Just move on.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
PPS, you don't know me from the man in the moon and I don't know you.

If you took offense yesterday at what I said in regards to why I personally feel people should be polite when dealing with others on SLS, then I apologize as it was NOT meant to be a personal attack on you .

I have my opinion on proper behavior in certain situations that is reinforced by what it says on the site itself as was explained in detail on the thread that apparently set you off.

Yes, eventually everybody does get unwanted attention from people that are not there type. I choose to deal with it in one way. You choose to do it in your way. That's your privelidge.

But if you have strong opinions on a matter, please realize that other people do too. And they may differ. And it makes no sense to get angry over somebodys opinion on a public forum, whom you don't even know and will never ever meet.

For the three people bent out of shape going thread to thread, I will point out that today, over in one of the groups the same topic is up for discussion and most people on that particular thread appear to be in the "be polite" camp. Thats how they feel and they are as entitled to feel that way as you are to feel differently.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I am so glad you are not fixated on me!. I guess that means you won't be following me from thread to thread making snide comments and insults for the rest of today.

PS I think you missed a few threads last night and a couple over in the groups....

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Nah, somebody here got fixated on somebody and they keep following them from thread to thread. I think they just need to send a personal message and get whatever it is they have on their chest off it and quit worrying about trying to one up, insult or get one over on somebody more experienced than they are and who really doesn't give a crap what other people think of 'em.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Sorry darlin' but you made an assumptoin there.

First time it happened, I was gonna go ahead and do it anyway, despite my reservations. The chick then contacted me back and said that her and hubby were having problems and canceled.

I dodged that one.

The last time it happened I was contacted by folks in the town I grew up in that knew my family. I think that made them uncomfortable and they backed off. Of course, by that time, I had decided I would go through with it anyway if they showed up, but they backed out. Dodged that one too.

Somebody on another thread made a comment about assumptions and that is proving true in ways they probably didn't intend, LOL.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I'm into swinging, not drama....

Deep down inside, no matter how horny I am, and I am- I can't help but feel that when the other two people feel this abiding need to make sure one doesn't get more action than the other does, they have problems in that relationship. And it may not be a good idea to get into the proverbial middle of it.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Anybody who has been in the lifestyle for around a decade or more has had it happen to them more than once.

Some chick contacts you and wants hubby to watch, not participate. Then she slips out, something like, "Well, he had three and I am going to have three, that's our arrangment."

Well, anybody who has been aproached by couples that is.....

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
man you're really into this "keeping score thing" it's one of your three lines.

i mean in WV do they count their cousins in that number?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
What's the deal with some of the couples that seem to be more into "keeping score" than swinging?

I have encountered my fair share of women who were more into fucking me because their husband just fucked another single female and she wants to "make things even" or in some cases, "He is alllowed to have five and I am allowed to have five and you can be number five."

Technically speaking, are these people really swingers or are they sereal cheaters with permission?

Now, I am not talking about the married chicks with the "cuckold fetish" I have encountered those too, the women who want the husband to watch while they get fucked by Anonymous Stud. I am not talking about the husband that likes to watch his wife fucked by Anonymous Stud. I am talking about the couples that seem to think swinging is about keeping score.

When I was in a couple, I didn't care about a score, or how many chicks I did at one time. I was into making my partner happy, because that made me happy. What gives?

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Couples that are into keeping score