Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Couples playing too many games
TOPIC: Couples playing too many games
Created by: digitaldeviant23
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been meeting couples for three years now and lately, I have been getting the worst couples. They advertise for one thing then start changing what they want. Then I am told to wait around for them to call so I might get a chance to meet. Three couples off this site so far have asked me to expect a call for two or three evenings in a row. I make other plans anyways that can be canceled knowing there is a chance nothing will happen, but being told to wait hand and foot for them to meet? That is ridiculous.

It is even worse when you try to chat or share pics and they don't respond, just ask for you to wait. You tell them you are no longer interested, and they keep talking like we are going to meet. This is ridiculous. Meeting a real couple for once would be nice.

What are your stories about couples who have just played too many games?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sihot, True that on everything ESPECIALLY the part about being glad when the weekend comes. TGIF. Damn. I'm taking 2 benadryl tonight and taking my ass to bed ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
LOL,

No problem. Maybe next time we're both in need of cheering up. I'll just have to give you a good spanking.

I'm sure you've been naughty.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Delina,

Sure, wanna meet half way? Winter Haven?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Hey Delina,

How are you sexy. I've been busy with my "so-called" job. Which i just quite.

Want to cheer me up some?

Scotty

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Shelly,

I find it distrubing that you wear panties. Makes access to difficult.

Have a great day everyone.

Scotty

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
You can say that again....

Hey! You did! *chuckles*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Yeah I hate it but we have had couples just take it for granted that since I was friendly to them it meant I was going to have sex with them ha. As a matter of fact I'm putting something to that effect in our profile today; when my panties hit the floor THEN you pretty much know that I plan on having sex with you haha. Jay and I say that people pee on your leg lmao. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Yeah I hate it but we have had couples just take it for granted that since I was friendly to them it meant I was going to have sex with them ha. As a matter of fact I'm putting something to that effect in our profile today; when my panties hit the floor THEN you pretty much know that I plan on having sex with you haha. Jay and I say that people pee on your leg lmao. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Now I know where to find you next weekend!

Shelly, I have that dilemma often when I sign up for events, and especially for our CTS parties. I've learned to be careful with my responses because they read more into them than what is reality. I try to be friendly, but not give the impression that I will be there for them. Especially if I have not met them. I don't like to plan who I will be with at events. I'm selective and you never know which way the wind will be blowing when we meet there. I'd rather let the chemistry just work it's magic. If there is chemistry.. YaaY! If not, I enjoy all the camaraderie and still go home knowing I had a most excellent evening (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
sihot I agree with you sooo much on your post. You know, I am really beginning to understand why some couples can appear curt or even rude. A couple emails you and if you are NICE and polite they seem to automatically think you have committed yourself to playing with them! I mean, dayum. I was taught to be nice to people. But you know from now on I told Jay that when couples email us (this happens when we have signed up to go to a certain party and they know we will be there for instance next Sat.) asking if we are going I'm simply going to say "yes, we are going. Take care and have a great day". Seriously! I hate to come across as curt but dammit its happened too many times where we are honestly nice and the couple is by us all night like glue. And its very uncomfortable. So I guess I will be one of those "curt" people in the future. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Couples playing too many games