Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Couples, straighten out your profiles, please!
TOPIC: Couples, straighten out your profiles, please!
Created by: Guitarman
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Im pretty much with ya'll. I hate the short profiles "ask and you shall see"....see WHAT. I hate pics that you can tell were shot in 1978. OR no pics (and they say CAN YOU OPEN YOUR PRIVATE PICS TO US?) or tits and dick only pics. I LIKE FACE PICS! I hate pics where you look at the weight (we women are usually the guilty ones here), and you can tell that her ASS alone weighs what the total of her weight says she is, or it reads 0....to us 0 is a definite red flag unless I see body pics....if she is embarassed to put her weight down we take it that shes embarassed to take her clothes off. Chronic mis-spellings annoy me too. Thats it lol Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
After reading the original post, I have to agree with one thing Guitarman mentioned.

We've pretty much given up on meeting a single bi woman. We've had limited luck and its not worth the effort. One of the things that used to bother us are those profiles that are listed as single women. But as Guitarman mentioned, when you read it they are part of a couple. Or worse yet, are those women with single profiles, but when you email them, they drop the bomb on you that they have a male friend they play with and want to bring along.

We feel thats just tacky.

L.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
...And what the hell is with zero pounds? As in a description reads: Him, 5'11 0 Lbs Her, 5'3 0 Lbs

What are you, subatomic particles? All the notable missing weight does is scream "We're so fat we're ashamed of it, so don't ask what we weigh!"

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Heres a good example of inconsistency, We keep opening these profiles that show that we are looking at a couples profile only to get down to the description of the couple and seeing something like this: Attractive Male 6'0 220lbs Red Hair, Brown eyes few extra pounds but wear It well. Wife will not be joining. She does not like sex and I love It so here I am. Wife will not have sex so I have to do something. It has been more than a year now.. We all get tired of wasting our time looking at fake or inconsistent profiles The question is, How do we stop the fakes from coming onto this and other sites? That seems to be the biggest problem! Why wont techie eliminate these decievers when we tell him about them and it is so obvious that they are trying to decieve someone. We pay good money to this site and to continuously run across this type of thing is frustrating to us all...Ok, My rant is done now.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Consistency in a profile is just one of the many factors that I consider in determining whether a new potential friend is for real. Other factors are (i) whether the pics on their profile reflect that they are genuine,(ii) the number and nature of their certifications, and (iii) whether anyone else in my community knows of or has played with them.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Well, yesterday I got an email from a cpl. He apprised me they weren't one anymore, and did we want an MFM? Nope, I passed! This profile thing needs everyone to be honest.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
About the ever-changing profiles. I had an interesting experience recently. An older couple contacted me, on the profile she was listed as Straight and HE was listed as Bi-curious. The guy emails me and says they are for real and want to meet for drinks that same evening. I replied with a time and place, and put a reminder in there that I am straight. The guy replies to me he is straight also and that she doesn't like condoms, thanks anyway. My profile is pretty clear on condom usage, so I thought that was a strange reply. The next day his profile says he is straight.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Well put JMM.

Curved, we may be reading the same profiles, LOL!

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
lol..anyone have issues with the profiles changing. We chatted with a couple who specifically had the same interest as us but once we talked it was the other way around. When I told them it was on the profile they swore it was not. Check the profile it was there but gone the next..they went as far to to call us liars...guess we know they were not right for us!

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
When I search or look at couples on the home page here, if I'm attracted to the pictures, and the people are reasonably nearby, the next thing I look at is the interest indication bars, those gold ones below your pictures. If I see one by the "Males" heading, then I'll read the profile.

Often, what I find in the profile is seeking bi female. Hey, you guys, it's not brain surgery to fill out a profile correctly. If you're not interested in couples or males, then get rid of that goddamn bar! It's a waste of time to look into all those false leads.

While I'm ranting here, I see a lot of girls who have profile headings stating "Single Bi Female" and then when you open the profile, it turns out they aren't single at all, but are looking for a woman to bring home to Daddy. We need a false advertising rule on here! LOL! If you're part of a couple, then admit it.

Frankly, this whole phenomenon says something to me. As in you're not smart enough to be very interesting anyhow.

Enough soapbox oratory. Anyone else notice these things?

Kane (Still smiling, regardless)

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Couples, straighten out your profiles, please!