Could my Cock Girth Be Scaring Some Women Away : Swingers Discussion 1529831021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleCould my Cock Girth Be Scaring Some Women Away
TOPIC: Could my Cock Girth Be Scaring Some Women Away
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
vrb, THANK YOU!!!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Please we push 8 pound babies out

What's one dick more or less ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
fishman ~ LMAO!!!

*zips her lips about anything else*

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Was this the, I cant reach the bottom but I will bang the hell out of the sides, Guy?

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Thats why you intimidate me Jim...

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You gotta wonder how they know there's a big cock there if they are reluctant in the first place.

Reluctance may have to do with the fact that you aren't their type and having nothing whatsoever to do with how large you are or aren't.

This makes me wonder if the fact that I'm rich and powerful and handsome and debonair and so damn good in bed is what scares away some women!!!! (j/k)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You are kidding...right g-man? Women pass a baby through there....and you think they are "intimidated" by your "girth"? ROFL!!!!!

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
Go Shel....go Shel...Go Shel

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GMan, I have reviewed your profile and I see a few things that would be red flags to me...I cannot talk for all women. Number one, your profile name. As She said, lots of women do NOT look solely at your cock in determining whether or not you will be a good playmate. Myself, that is the last thing I think about really so long as it works :0). I prefer that my playmates become friends. If I don't like you or think you intelligent I will not be fucking you. You having the name of "girthman" is humorous...but has a tinge of arrogance. You say you are looking for "young woman (wife)". That would count me out right there because to me, young girls are in their early 20s. That would stop an email right there. I would take that out. "The husband can photo though"......you are here at our request, we do not have single men call the shots. Ummm, where you talk about your hotwife experiences and say you pleased her for over 2 hours...again, marks arrogance. I have had dudes talk shit and then finish in 5 minutes...pissed me off. I would take that out. Just say you have had enjoyable experiences is sufficient. Your punctuation is awful. You will want to fix that, especially since you say you are educated. I would fix the grammatical errors as well. Essentially I do not think your girth has anything to do with it...and I am sure you are a great guy. I think your profile comes across as arrogant to some. That will DEFINATELY stop emails. :0)

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You didn't see My >>>>> ;-P <<<<< when I ended my post......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
TOPIC: Could my Cock Girth Be Scaring Some Women Away