Cougars-Milfs-Gilfs : Swingers Discussion 1862971031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleCougars-Milfs-Gilfs
TOPIC: Cougars-Milfs-Gilfs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
haha im asking the same question also, =) being new to the site dosent mean im new to the life =), and bc im younger and single dosent have to mean im a jerk lol, but would def love to meet some older couples and females, i love the fact that to me they are 99% of the time always more fun!!!! and they have to much confidence it just makes the night amillion times better haha

Glenside PA

Username hidden
(35 posts)
I'd suggest the local bars but you aren't old enough. You don't need to be a swinger nor does it appear you need to find a swinger for what you seek. There are many shall we say "dating sites" for what you are looking for and perhaps you'd have better luck on one of "those sex sites".

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
MN don't be surprised if you have to wait a couple more years. I know a few hosts of house parties who have a minimum age of 21 (with proof) because of the alcohol.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
RDY..Reading is closer..LOL..I had to say that, but your right..Exton is very close..go for it !!

Wyomissing PA

Username hidden
(218 posts)
Great topic. I'd love to meet a woman who fits one of those categories but it's really hard. You just have to be nice/respectable/down to earth and not be a creep. Good luck!!!

Paoli PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Have you tried the zoo?

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Now that you younger guys are discovering what we already know (that women over 40 are the best), I'm beginning to worry that all those 20-something pillow princesses might be left out.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
I prefer women ~10-15 years older than me.

Rensselaer NY

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Hi MN, and welcome to the forums : )

I personally prefer playing with gentlemen in my age group, but there are plenty of ladies who enjoy a younger man. The easiest way for you to meet the ladies would be to go to a meet and greet. Check out Groups on the sidebar and look in your area of WV. The meet and greets usually have a wide variety of ages. This will be your opportunity to meet and get to know some local couples and single females. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that with your young age, this WILL pose a bit of a difficulty. I mean, you are REALLY young, lol! BUT, to each his own. Also, try to write a bit more in your profile - check out some profiles of single men who have a lot of certs to give you an idea of what *works.*

Best wishes : ) Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Cougars-Milfs-Gilfs