Cougars-Milfs-Gilfs : Swingers Discussion 1862971021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleCougars-Milfs-Gilfs
TOPIC: Cougars-Milfs-Gilfs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL! I'm glad I wasn't taking a drink of my coffee when I read that! ;-}

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
hi. I also love older women. r there any women that like younger men. ? im 24

Bothell WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
haha very good point i will do that thanks for the input =) it's well appreciated

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
College Guy, No offense intended but .......... Might I suggest you run your profile through spell check, use capitalization,punctuation and proper grammar . Use full words ; because and not bc and definitely not def. etc. Your profile is not a format where text style writing portrays you in the best light. Remember first impressions matter and if you in fact are trying to reach out to an older women or couple you want to appear mature and intelligent.

Copy all the text, a run it through a Word Program that will highlight all errors . After all YOU chose to name yourself College Guy ;) Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
haha ooo good point

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
CollegeGuy... I think the "wait until you're 21" part was meant for the original poster, who is 19

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
yea i figured all this, and alreayd have met some awesome people!, p.s i am 21 but bars around my way are just college kids, and college girls, and bleh its so boring, and full of drama, i mean there fun for alittle, but its drama right after, thats why i love this place im meeting so many awesome people who share the same thoughts and have some more experience then i do, which is fine, im sure everyone at some point was new!

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
thanks for the inpute its well appreciated =) and will def take it into consideration when i get the chance to meet couples and new people around

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Well CollegeGuy... you are still too young in my "playbook", but at least you are old enough to get into the bar or club and buy a round of drinks.

And yes, be a gentleman and offer to buy the drinks. If her husband insists, offer to at least buy your own. If he still says no... then say Thank you, and ask if you can buy the second round. Some men don't want to let go of any of the control... some are seeing what kind of man you are.

Good luck! G

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
haha im asking the same question also, =) being new to the site dosent mean im new to the life =), and bc im younger and single dosent have to mean im a jerk lol, but would def love to meet some older couples and females, i love the fact that to me they are 99% of the time always more fun!!!! and they have to much confidence it just makes the night amillion times better haha

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: Cougars-Milfs-Gilfs