Cougars-Milfs-Gilfs : Swingers Discussion 1862971011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleCougars-Milfs-Gilfs
TOPIC: Cougars-Milfs-Gilfs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Even the saber tooths, sjnetgeek? ;^) (see my post below)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
When I was a younger guy I was a huge fan of more mature women who liked younger guys, but now they're all my own age! The "cougar" thing seemed to have been more popular in Europe when I was younger than it was in the US and I had a great time there. But, I love ladies of all ages these days.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
FreeLadyinDC, I'll second that welcome!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
I know NAN is sad to have missed this forum virgin. Hope the 30 days goes by fast for you.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
WoW! Some of the best things in life are Free. Welcome to the forums. Sure wish I was a 20 something again. Jes

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Scandle, that's hilarious! I knew they weren't as innocent as they pretend to be!

I see a young man fairly regularly because he possesses all the qualities I'm looking for. I also love the look, feel, and energy of younger men ... just a preference. I know there are many older men with great bodies and stamina (and I'll meet with them when the mood strikes), but I just really enjoy a night out with my 20-something. I'm also well aware that a very high number (maybe the majority) of the young guys here lie, are creepy, or never meet and give the rest of the young guys a bad name and turn a lot of women off. Fortunately, I found mine before I gave up and couldn't be happier. I think a lot of women (and their husbands) would really enjoy themselves with a young male *IF* they found a good one. I can recommend a few good ones in the DC/MD/VA area, but I'm sure they are all over... you just have to find them ;)

Washington DC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We watched an amusing scene at my parents' retirement village on Christmas Eve. My very handsome, fit, gorgeous 29-year-old nephew (the epitome of tall, dark and handsome) was there, playing his version of Christmas carols on the baby grand in the lobby and occasionally singing along with a beautiful baritone voice. A few of the octogenarians were mesmerized by this young man, sitting or standing as close to him as they could and trying not to drool. I tell ya, lust was truly in their eyes! The term the residents use to describe such women is "saber tooths", since they are too old to be "cougars."

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
no one will be left out, it just spreads the fun around more =)

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
"Now that you younger guys are discovering what we already know (that women over 40 are the best), I'm beginning to worry that all those 20-something pillow princesses might be left out. "

That's right!

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
hahahaha <<akron

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
TOPIC: Cougars-Milfs-Gilfs