Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Club Scene um
TOPIC: Club Scene um
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Depends on the club and the people attending the clubs. Ours lets single males in on friday nights which is a slower night, there is however an advantage to this because more of the couples that attend on a Friday night are SM friendly. Not all because some of the club regulars live there every friday and sat night. Once a SM gets good reception from couples on Fridays they then become a select single male that gets to come Saturday nights (SM's are limited on Sat night unless they are coming to meet with a specific couple) we tend to meet up with very few SM's that do not belong to our club for a lot of reasons.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Live - thanks. Agreed, no time or ability to develop any "connection" in the busy club environment where the focus is traditionally on couples (and I get that, it's cool).

Here I can put my personality (or that thereof) out there and hope I capture some interest that will lead to some potential attraction to my pics/profile.

It will be interesting to say the least as I continue...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Some observations from a new Single Male about the Club Scene.

Seems like for the type of role I'd like to have in this(single female or couple looking for MFM), the Club Scene is probably not my path. Looks like great fun if part of a loving couple. I applaud all the great couples I've seen and a few I've met. IMHO It's just not conducive for this single male to make a connection with a couple. Especially a very busy club like last night.

Not to say a club would not be a good place for a M&G or on a slower night perhaps. I enjoy watching some great fun! For my time investment, I'll stick to SLS and perhaps some smaller venues for finding or being available to the couples specifically looking for the Select Single Male and work on being that guy.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Club Scene um