Club Scene um : Swingers Discussion 209006
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleClub Scene um
TOPIC: Club Scene um
Created by: itsbeen20yrs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some observations from a new Single Male about the Club Scene.

Seems like for the type of role I'd like to have in this(single female or couple looking for MFM), the Club Scene is probably not my path. Looks like great fun if part of a loving couple. I applaud all the great couples I've seen and a few I've met. IMHO It's just not conducive for this single male to make a connection with a couple. Especially a very busy club like last night.

Not to say a club would not be a good place for a M&G or on a slower night perhaps. I enjoy watching some great fun! For my time investment, I'll stick to SLS and perhaps some smaller venues for finding or being available to the couples specifically looking for the Select Single Male and work on being that guy.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now, that's f'n funny!

I'll take that black book or Nic-style spreadsheet and the decoder ring whenever you're ready to throw in the towel.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
"Fun has the South"

Lol Mrs. Sav, I don't know about that. But I'm getting old and about ready to turn over this territory to a cub. Thank goodness BT has come along.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Mrs. Sav....I know, but still spot on! LOL It does seem like only a handful of quality SM out here trying to champion the cause of SM everywhere. Fortunately, I am championing my own cause, cause that's the one I know and know best!

As time goes on you'll learn that I take everything seriously, but only to the point of having a good time! (well, mostly! :-)') I've got elephant skin, I knew what you meant.

PG No he can't lol its taken over 2 years and he and I still haven't met! -------------------------------- Really? Hmmmm, a chink in the old armor? LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
No he can't lol its taken over 2 years and he and I still haven't met!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I was jesting. If you take to heart some of the things you read in the forums and set yourself apart from the masses of single men by adhering to the things you've learned, given time you will do fine.....even in OHIO.....Nic can't be everywhere at once....although he'd like too ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs. Sav - spot on as always!

....but only two decent single males, one on the East Coast and one in the south? What about poor old BT - he seems like a standup guy?

There's always room for quality people to have fun!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I'd suggest you move West my friend, Nic has all of the East coast covered, Fun has the South . To my knowledge there isn't a single male worth a damn in the forums from points West lol. It isn't that you won't be successful, don't get me wrong but with those 2 around you've got some mighty stiff competition and some terribly big shoes( expectations) to fulfill lol ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Live - Thanks, I do my best to stay positive about many facets of my life, this is just one of many.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
PG - that sounds like a nice way to go.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Rubbing my crotch in the gallery.... ---------------------------- Not my style...not that there's anything wrong with that.

LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Club Scene um