Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Best couple approaches
TOPIC: Best_couple_approaches
Created by: Deuce4us
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok you guys, since we are all bitching about the worst ways we all have been contacted lets post the most positive. Maybe single guys will read and take notes. Ok I do know thats wishful thinking....hahaha

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 18
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey- I said that I loved the hat pic first...Do I get a hat pic too? I am thinking hat, boots & a smile!!!

Mandeville LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
"Tease!!!"

if you come to Kentucky you can get a demonstration ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
I do a very good posting trot ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
lol nothing quite like a pair of white dressage breeches to leave nothing to your imagination ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
well I will admit I'm more of a dressage, jumper rider. But I have reined as well and done some working with cattle. But I will admit I love working for the tack store when we went to QH shows, they come with better eye candy ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
lol I know what 10x stands for............years of showing horses, and working for a tack shop will do that for you ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
Mrs H & Poly - I concur...the cowboy hat is so hott!

Mandeville LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
My approach has been similar to Uriah's. While I used to try to write to cpls, & I still do every once in a blue moon, I usually just wait for them to write me nowadays. Seeing as how everyone isn't compatible with everyone else, I also like to meet folks at meet-n-greets to get a better feel for them. (I mean there's only so much you can get from reading a profile). & for the guys who haven't realized it yet, the LS is just a more sexually open-minded environment, not a group of sex-deprived women...lol. Some cpls just happen to move at a faster pace than others.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Welcum to the forums Dolf (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LOL ...thanks Shell! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 18
TOPIC: Best couple approaches
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.