Being a single male in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 2074821034
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleBeing a single male in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   34 to 34 of 34 
User Details are only visible to members.
Granted the whole concept behind swinging is having a partner; but what about those periods between relationships? How then do you, as a single male, find a woman who is in the lifestyle? It's not as if you can ask any woman "do you swing?" Even with sex being a more open topic of discussion now, it isn't a subject that can be approached lightly. To further the difficulty, you are now practically shunned from all of the groups/clubs you once attended. Or asked for exceptionally high donations which wouldn't be necessary if a more thorough screening were employed. There are easy ways to discern who is there for a quick lay, and who is truly involved in the lifestyle. As far as getting "certified" on this site; I don't need your authentication as to who I am and living up to my word. If I say I will or won't do something, write it in stone. I'm not here to hook up, I want to find a partner already involved in the lifestyle. I thought this would be a good place to start. Looks like I was wrong.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   34 to 34 of 34 
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle